Kyle Anderson

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
kekgeek

Kyle Anderson

Post by kekgeek »

Kyle Anderson has agreed to a two-year, $18M deal to join the Timberwolves, his agents Thad Foucher and Joe Smith of @wassbasketball tell ESPN.
Volans19

Re: Kyle Anderson

Post by Volans19 »

Didn't see that one coming
Monster

Post by Monster »

kekgeek1 wrote:Kyle Anderson has agreed to a two-year, $18M deal to join the Timberwolves, his agents Thad Foucher and Joe Smith of @wassbasketball tell ESPN.

I don't mind that deal. It's not thrilling but he does a lot of things well and gives them a guy that can play various roles. He and Prince give the team some vets that can play with various guys.
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

Wtf slowmo?
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Puke. Nothing against Kyle Anderson or the financials, but that is a peculiar direction to take. I don't think he addresses any need for Minnesota.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

You have gotta be kidding me! I always look to the bright side of an acquisition by the Wolves. But I can find absolutely none with this signing.

I imagine it is a precursor to a larger trade upcoming. But dang, this is YUCK!
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Okay, so I over-reacted. Lip must be rubbing off on me...

So we want to play KAT some minutes at the 4. And we have Prince, McDaniels and Vando on the roster as well. How does this work out?

SlowMo has a number of strengths I had not given him credit for, but it sure seems like McDaniels or Vando could be on their way somewhere...
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Jon Krawczynski said that the Wolves continue looking for a big even after agreeing to a deal with Kyle Anderson.
Monster

Post by Monster »

60WinTim wrote:Okay, so I over-reacted. Lip must be rubbing off on me...

So we want to play KAT some minutes at the 4. And we have Prince, McDaniels and Vando on the roster as well. How does this work out?

SlowMo has a number of strengths I had not given him credit for, but it sure seems like McDaniels or Vando could be on their way somewhere...

FWIW Anderson is a better at PF than either McDaniels or Prince.
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

60WinTim wrote:Okay, so I over-reacted. Lip must be rubbing off on me...

SlowMo has a number of strengths I had not given him credit for, but it sure seems like we McDaniels or Vando could be on their way somewhere...

Good point. I know the Vando bandwagon crashed on this board, but I'm still a big fan. Big Mac is a core piece unless they trade for an all star. Not sure what Finchy has up his sleeve for this rotation