Gophers vs Nebraska

Golden Gophers Of All Sports
Monster

Gophers vs Nebraska

Post by Monster »

I'll be at this game tonight and I am not expecting it to be all that competitive. I am really looking forward to seeing the Gophers in person.
Monster

Re: Gophers vs Nebraska

Post by Monster »

Coffey looks huge. The Huskers got off to a nice start getting hopes up.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Husker defense has been very good. It seems like they have gotten the benefit of the calls but it's been good effort and execution on that end.
Big O [enjin:13874644]

Post by Big O [enjin:13874644] »

Pretty disappointing half. 31 points for Gophers
Monster

Post by Monster »

The first half the calls went Nebraska's way and here late there have been some poor calls again at them for sure. Credit to them a couple times they went on runs directly after those calls. Assuming no disasters this is a terrific win for them. I honestly thought they had little chance to win this. Happy to be wrong except it's against the Gophers.

Also Nebraska uncharacteristically (based on games I have seen) made their FTs which was significant.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Well I'm doing this thing again. I'll likely get there late this Wednesday but I wanted to see the Gophers and the Nebraska is playing the kid from Iceland. lol Tickets are quite easy to come by for these weeknight games at his point of the season. What a disappointing season its turned out to be. I'm hoping the Gophers can get on track at least.