The Playoffs

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
MikkeMan

Re: The Playoffs

Post by MikkeMan »

Corey Brewer has already 14 points (including two 3-pointers) in 4th quarter and Josh Smith has 8 pts (including two 3-pointers) and Houston is making unlikely 4th quarter come back with Harden on the bench. Houston's mid season acquisitions are really earning their salary.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Crazy night. The Cavs win easily without Kyrie Irving and with a medicore LeBron James.
The Rockets come way back behind Brewer, Josh Smith and Jason Terry.

All 3 of those guys were picked up for essentially nothing... or very little. Every year, good teams get better when cast-offs from other teams become available.

But Houston hit the mother lode.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Yeah, we just had to move Corey again didn't we? Nice glue guy who once again we received zero value for. But he has short arms.
fiddlestyx [enjin:12735839]

Post by fiddlestyx [enjin:12735839] »

I shut this game off with 2 min to go in the 3rd thinking the series was over. I definitely missed out on a good game. Glad to see the Clippers blow it since I can't stand Chris Paul. As good as he is, man does flop and whine a lot!
Monster

Post by Monster »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:Yeah, we just has to move Corey again didn't we? Nice glue guy who once again we received zero value for. But he has short arms.

Yep.
bleedspeed

Post by bleedspeed »

I would love to see Thibs coach the Cavs next year. That would make it fun at playoff time.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

fiddlestyx wrote:I shut this game off with 2 min to go in the 3rd thinking the series was over. I definitely missed out on a good game. Glad to see the Clippers blow it since I can't stand Chris Paul. As good as he is, man does flop and whine a lot!

That team is so unlikeable. From Doc, Barnes, and Paul as you suggest - I just can't stand them. I'll be rooting hard for the Rockets in game 7.
bleedspeed

Post by bleedspeed »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:Yeah, we just had to move Corey again didn't we? Nice glue guy who once again we received zero value for. But he has short arms.

He was not helping us land Payne. I am sure the Hawks wish they had Payne in the playoffs.
Monster

Post by Monster »

It's the first time i've really watched Griffin play In a couple years and WOW. He has gotten so much better in every way.
TheFuture

Post by TheFuture »

fiddlestyx wrote:I shut this game off with 2 min to go in the 3rd thinking the series was over. I definitely missed out on a good game. Glad to see the Clippers blow it since I can't stand Chris Paul. As good as he is, man does flop and whine a lot!

Yeah, I haven't watched a single game of that series. The whining and flopping is one reason I've never been a fan of Paul, LeBron, or Kobe. If you're a top player, just ball out, don't worry about the refs. Just by pure status alone you're going to receive 20x more foul calls than any other player. Basketball is getting ruined with the flopping and whining induced calls. I really hope Adam Silver implements something to curb it.