The "I Hate These Jerseys" Game Thread

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
thedoper

Re: The "I Hate These Jerseys" Game Thread

Post by thedoper »

Camden wrote:If we actually climbed to 6th seed, we'd likely be matched up on the Clippers in the first round. I don't know about you, but through the three games we've played against them, I can definitely see us getting to the second round. All three games "should have" been wins for us. Maybe they'll set a learning curve for the guys. Silver lining right there... ugh.

*Getting to 6th seed feels distant right now, but with a good next month, we could get there. PHO, DAL, DEN, GS and LAL are the teams ahead of us.

I love your optimism. I really do. I would be right there cheering if that were the case. I just don't see it with our current roster.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

If Shabazz Muhammad did what Kevin Martin has done the last few games, all of you would have wanted him off the roster. Some vet presence he is.

Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

thedoper wrote:
Camden wrote:If we actually climbed to 6th seed, we'd likely be matched up on the Clippers in the first round. I don't know about you, but through the three games we've played against them, I can definitely see us getting to the second round. All three games "should have" been wins for us. Maybe they'll set a learning curve for the guys. Silver lining right there... ugh.

*Getting to 6th seed feels distant right now, but with a good next month, we could get there. PHO, DAL, DEN, GS and LAL are the teams ahead of us.

I love your optimism. I really do. I would be right there cheering if that were the case. I just don't see it with our current roster.

Down two games for 8th seed and 4 for the 6th seed. Pretty favorable next 20 games or so. Let January play out and see where your feelings are. Been a rough December for Wolves fans.