NBA Summer League grades game 1

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Tackle [enjin:6628750]

Re: NBA Summer League grades game 1

Post by Tackle [enjin:6628750] »

I'm interested to see if Shabazz get's green lighted in the next game or 2. Only 7 shots compared to Mclemore, and Mccullum both taking twice that, and shooting a lower percentage.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Weren't you at least a little impressed with Hummel? I know he's nothing special, but he was different out there.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

I loved the Dieng pick, and doubt he would have fallen to #26. Shabazz is growing on me - very pleased with his attention to passing (which is one of my biggest complaints about D-Will).

And I agree with others in this thread - Hummel looked significantly better than last year. His stint in Europe and another year of rehabbing and building confidence in the knee has really helped his game.
Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498]

Post by Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498] »

I would Give Shabazz a C as well his defense was awful(wasn't great either) but he was giving good effort on defense in a summer league which is certainly encouraging. Dribbling was really terrible, his shot was ok not great but at least he didn't keep like Mclemore(4-23 yikes)

Hummel looked very good really good defensively he was just smarter than pretty much everyone on the court. Was very impressed with his game

Dieng looked like a better athlete than I thought and the block in transition was very nice.