Wolves vs Pistons GDT: Second chances

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BloopOracle

Wolves vs Pistons GDT: Second chances

Post by BloopOracle »

We suffered a devastating loss to the Knicks 2 nights ago, however all 3 teams ahead of us also lost so we didn't lose any ground. Obviously we missed a golden opportunity but it's not over yet. Hopefully we can get on a roll going into the Dallas game.
TAFKASP

Re: Wolves vs Pistons GDT: Second chances

Post by TAFKASP »

What is this, their 10th second chance?
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

at least, at this point I'm just trying to be happy to have somewhat meaning basketball to watch this late in the season.

inf fact it's probably why I keep coming back after every bad loss because this season is still the best in a decade
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Cory is just not big enough to guard Josh Smith. I hate that Adelman is unwilling to try something different with the starting lineup.
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

60WinTim wrote:Cory is just not big enough to guard Josh Smith. I hate that Adelman is unwilling to try something different with the starting lineup.

Totally agree. Smith and Carmello are just too big for Brewer to guard
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Maybe Tyson Chandlers comments has lit the fire in Love's D. Might be just what he needed! Someone to publicly call him out!
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

Off to the quick start most of us were probably expecting. Need a win here and a Memphis loss in Chi-town.

I have been a supporter of Flip's draft, but if it's true that he wanted KCP at 9, Detroilet did us a big favor by taking him first. I never understood him as a lottery pick, and he is really struggling. Down to 6 PPG on the season on poor shooting, and only 1.9 PPG his last 10 games. I'm happy with Shabazz and Dieng instead.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

When Ricky gets 5 boards in the first 7 minutes, it really puts the triple double in play.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Our defense has been very intense this game. Seems doubtful we can maintain for a long stretch of games, but maybe that Knick game provided a well needed kick in the ass!
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Awesome start. Love, Pek and Rubio are really getting some chemistry going between each other. If Martin and Brewer good play like this every game we'd be a contender. Detroit's defense is woeful though.