Wolves at Suns R1G4

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Phenom

Re: Wolves at Suns R1G4

Post by Phenom »

Serious Kudos to everyone on the team but KAT has been sliding in to a role very nicely. I think accepting his role has put him in a calm place and he seems more relaxed and, as a result, more effective.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

Towns had a great game tonight, played within him self, hit big shots when it felt like Phoenix might be getting some momentum. No dumb fouls and rebounded well.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Jester1534 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:37 pm
60WinTim wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 pmCool!
Tim I have waited like 7 years to ask you this question.

How does that 60th win taste? Baby!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll let you know after I watch it tomorrow!! :D

Although, I’m not sure I want to go down that path. Wouldn’t that imply a sweep by the Nuggets?!? ;)
DNatagal

Post by DNatagal »

Torn patellar tendon is the first word on Finch.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

DNatagal wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm Torn patellar tendon is the first word on Finch.
It didn't look like an ACL to me, so that makes more sense.
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

Anybody else kinda worried about Finch? If he's got a torn ACL, he's going to have limited mobility and he'll definitely need crutches. He's not going to be able to stalk the sidelines barking instructions like usual. He'll need to keep his knee in a brace and he's gotta be careful not to bump it. That's not gonna be easy when his game-time job is to work with a bunch of huge humans moving around in a confined space. I wonder if they'll set up a seat for him in the second row, take the chair out from in front of him to give his leg some space, and let Micah do the sideline stuff for awhile. Then again, sitting down will definitely limit his ability to see the floor. Either way, anybody else think this actually could be a real problem for us going forward?
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

shout outs to this forum who has been around for some very lean years.

Take this in and enjoy this series win
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:48 pm
DNatagal wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm Torn patellar tendon is the first word on Finch.
It didn't look like an ACL to me, so that makes more sense.
Ahh, yeah. Makes sense. His knee didn't look like it's buckled, which you often see with ACL tears.

Anybody know what the deal is with torn patellar tendons? That will also limit him a lot, right?
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

SameOldNudityDrew wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:48 pm Anybody else kinda worried about Finch? If he's got a torn ACL, he's going to have limited mobility and he'll definitely need crutches. He's not going to be able to stalk the sidelines barking instructions like usual. He'll need to keep his knee in a brace and he's gotta be careful not to bump it. That's not gonna be easy when his game-time job is to work with a bunch of huge humans moving around in a confined space. I wonder if they'll set up a seat for him in the second row, take the chair out from in front of him to give his leg some space, and let Micah do the sideline stuff for awhile. Then again, sitting down will definitely limit his ability to see the floor. Either way, anybody else think this actually could be a real problem for us going forward?
Nah, like you said they will brace it up and he will be on painkillers for a while. He won't be jumping up and down but he will be able to do the job.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

WildWolf2813 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:51 pm shout outs to this forum who has been around for some very lean years.

Take this in and enjoy this series win
You too buddy