GDT: An entire season comes down to...

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
60WinTim

Re: GDT: An entire season comes down to...

Post by 60WinTim »

I’m gonna hang out over here in the opTIMistic GDT. We are an average KAT from being up 3-0 instead of down 0-3, right?

If there was ever a time to do something in the playoffs that hasn’t been done before (comeback from 0-3), this seems to be the team that would do it.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

They better not let us get 1
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Just win a game and let's see what happens. I still think we're a better team having a bad series.
mjs34

Post by mjs34 »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:52 pm Just win a game and let's see what happens. I still think we're a better team having a bad series.
I think there are several changes we need to make to take back the series. The first is someone needs to hit Finch up side the head so he gets out of his routine that worked during the season. Start using ten guys instead of eight as it gives more options. Start by using Garza, or Warren to get more physical with Doncic. He is going to draw fouls no matter what, so make him feel it. It is also how you take Doncic out of his game. We've witnessed Doncic have meltdowns (you saw the same thing with Jokic) from Rudy fouling him in the open floor. We need to Start using Morris when Conley and NAW can't seem to score. There is no reason to believe that Morris will fair any worse against Kyrie. Most will hate the next move, but take Rudy off the floor when Doncic is playing. We have to take the option away from Dallas to draw Rudy into the pick and roll, and instead plan on switching everything. That will also allow KAT to set up in the post without having to worry about Rudy's defender. Let KAT run the offense with four shooters around him. KAT will start making those 3's after he gets his flow going.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

I would like to see Rudy defend a bit further out. He's either playing under the hoop or on the perimeter. We need him in between roaming. At the moment he is completely ineffective with his positioning.
DNatagal

Post by DNatagal »

Poor Doncic thinks he is being fouled hard. Poor thing.
Crazysauce

Post by Crazysauce »

Finally showing some toughness to start the game. Keep this edge. Rudy needs to catch the damn ball.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Nice to see us playing Doncic hard tonight. He's gonna flop regardless of how hard the contact is so might as well make it physical for him.
Crazysauce

Post by Crazysauce »

Ant putting pressure on the rim. This opens up our offense
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Crazysauce wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:59 pm Ant putting pressure on the rim. This opens up our offense
It his mid range game as well that opens it up.