Please leave feedback about our new website.

Let us know what you think about our cool new website!
MinnesotaJock [enjin:6589402]

Re: Please leave feedback about our new website.

Post by MinnesotaJock [enjin:6589402] »

Nvm, it worked now!

I have another suggestion. Right now, the way it's setup is if you click on NBA, it automatically shows all the threads at the bottom for General NBA and in order to go to Twolves, you need to click on the subforum named Timberwolves. Is there any way that you can change it and make General NBA a subforum instead and not allow threads to be seen on the same page where the subforum folders are? That way it's a little cleaner presentation wise.
JDvikes [enjin:6536888]

Post by JDvikes [enjin:6536888] »

Hmm, I think it KNow what you mean. I'll try some stuff here.
JDvikes [enjin:6536888]

Post by JDvikes [enjin:6536888] »

Hope this works for you MinJock. I think it still looks neat and flows well. Separates the wolves/vikes board from the general news and cleans up the thread listings when you want to look at one you shouldn't have to see the other. Also the quick navigation at the bottom of each page makes it easy to hop from one to the other still. Thanks for the input on it.
Jakapoo [enjin:6588675]

Post by Jakapoo [enjin:6588675] »

JDvikes wrote:Hope this works for you MinJock. I think it still looks neat and flows well. Separates the wolves/vikes board from the general news and cleans up the thread listings when you want to look at one you shouldn't have to see the other. Also the quick navigation at the bottom of each page makes it easy to hop from one to the other still. Thanks for the input on it.

That looks much better in my opinion. :thumb:
12218085 bestfour [enjin:6592537]

Post by 12218085 bestfour [enjin:6592537] »

This is the best option I've seen to replace ESPN forums :thumb:
TheGrey08

Post by TheGrey08 »

hmm someone joked about tweets. Is there a twitter module or something available for the site? Would be kinda cool to have Wolfson's, other locals and maybe some other prominent NBA peeps tweets showing like ESPN had, but better.
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

Hey trying to get Twins guys to make the switch, all 10 of us lol. But can you make a Twins thread?

JDvikes wrote:Hope this works for you MinJock. I think it still looks neat and flows well. Separates the wolves/vikes board from the general news and cleans up the thread listings when you want to look at one you shouldn't have to see the other. Also the quick navigation at the bottom of each page makes it easy to hop from one to the other still. Thanks for the input on it.

Looks great! There's definitely not a right or wrong way, but I like how KFAN separates the Forums even more and it looks really professional. Here's a link to their Index page.

http://rubechat.kfan.com/index.phpKFAN Index Page

It looks like you have the capability to have each team separate with their own heading, but it's not a huge deal. Also I noticed a page can only hold 10 posts. Any way to change it to 20 or 30? Maybe it's me, but I'm use to it being a little bit longer. Thanks again so much for listening to suggestions and making this place as user friendly as possible! Question about the chat room; Is it a one time fee or a monthly fee and how much is it?
DNatagal

Post by DNatagal »

This board looks like a great option to the funky, busted ESpN boards. Hope all of the folks from the Wolves board make their way here...well, almost all of them. This board has the ability to block certain people right?