Twins fans watching World Series Thread

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
Monster

Re: Twins fans watching World Series Thread

Post by Monster »

Just finished watching the condensed game which was nearly Twice as long at game 1. lol I knew Altuve hit a HR so I knew the Astros were gonna score at least another run during the whole game. I'm a little sad I didn't watch the whole thing.
Monster

Post by Monster »

That was another fun game. Houston got to Darvish early and the Dodgers has some flubs that didn't help their cause.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Pitching???? lol that was quite the game 5 the condensed version was 28 minutes that's like twice what most games are. It's been a pretty good series so far.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Great series so far.
Monster

Post by Monster »

After a couple poor showings will Darvish have a discounted price? :)

It's only the 6th inning and this game feels like it's been forever and I started listening in the bottom of the 2nd and started watching in the 3rd. Fun game though.

George Springer reminds me a bit of Eddie Rosario.
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

monsterpile wrote:After a couple poor showings will Darvish have a discounted price? :)

It's only the 6th inning and this game feels like it's been forever and I started listening in the bottom of the 2nd and started watching in the 3rd. Fun game though.

I'm convinced he's hurt because he refused to throw his fastball for a second straight game.
Monster

Post by Monster »

jester1534 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:After a couple poor showings will Darvish have a discounted price? :)

I'm convinced he's hurt because he refused to throw his fastball for a second straight game.

Interesting. On the radio Boone wondered if the Astros had something figured out (tipping his pitches etc) because he said they were just holding off on any of his non-fastball pitches. He said they looked really comfortable. I didn't see him pitch but IMO Boone tends to have some good insight.

Regardless it was a good WS and congrats to the Astros.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

great series - Saw a way to early 2018 team projections and they have the Twins ranked 19th. They felt last season was a fluke.