Redskins vs Vikings Thread

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Re: Redskins vs Vikings Thread

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

I am sure we would have scored at least 35 points in the 1st half with Teddy at QB.

Honestly, the whole offense is clicking and Case is benefit as much as he is making it happen.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Case played good and bad. He made some nice throws then a real boneheaded essential pick 6. Wins are wins, I think if Case keeps performing relatively well, then it's his job. But I still think he needs to be more consistent.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Yeah, weird game for Keenum. He was absolutely brilliant through a little over one half. Then he threw those two picks. In the end he rallied a bit from those mistakes and made a couple of nice throws to keep drives alive and eat clock.

The Redskins are a solid team. That's a good win for the Vikes. Unlike the Wolves, they usually wait until the playoffs to crush our souls. The Wolves like to start much earlier than that!
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

It is amazing what the vikings are doing.

Undrafted QB
A 5th round and Undrafted WR
6th round RB

And they just keep on winning. Pretty amazing.
Monster

Post by Monster »

That first pick by Keenum was one of those it was basically a decent punt. Maybe they would have tried and made a FG but taking a shot like that isn't the worst thing. The other one wasn't good but we are talking about a guy that completed over 70 percent of his passes and was hitting guys on the money downfield and moving all over the pocket to make plays. If you watched that game and didn't know he was a resume you would have assumed he was a top QB in the NFL. Seriously. Is he? No but he was pretty good most of the game.

Murray looks completely healthy to me. The combo of him and McKinnon was plenty good today. They look like guys that can keep this offense rolling of the line does their job.

The WRs and TEs are really rolling and Treadwell and Floyd haven't really got going. I'm happy for Wright getting that TD. He can play.

The defense wasn't perfect but got the job done and at times did it in impressive fashion. Doing it without Griffin is impressive even with their depth along the line. It was a good win on the road against a team that has gutted out some wins.