How Did Deadline Trades Impact Wolves?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Phenom

Re: How Did Deadline Trades Impact Wolves?

Post by Phenom »

monsterpile wrote:3. I don't think NAW was a throw in on this deal. He might turn out to be nothing or leave in FA but I think the Wolves wanted him. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. If his defense is anywhere near what the numbers say he could help the team this season and he can playmake some and has shot the ball well this year. He could forget how to shoot again but there is a solid skill set there.

I saw a report that Finchy was all on board for NAW and was on the staff when he was in NAWlins. I'm interested to see how he plays down the stretch.
TheFuture

Re: How Did Deadline Trades Impact Wolves?

Post by TheFuture »

It all depends if they take care of business against inferior teams moving forward. Cannot have those blown Detroit, Houston, Magic type games any more this year. Those really hurt with how close the West is across the board. They'll inevitably steal some games (starting tonight!), just no giving any more away.

The only two teams that frighten me in a 1st round match up are the Nuggets and Suns. I see zero chance of winning a series against those two. The rest are beatable by the Wolves in 7.

I also do not trust this team in a play-in against any team. Unfortunately I see us finishing in the 7-10 range.