Monster

Re: Media Day

Post by Monster »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:05 pm
kekgeek wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:56 pm Just reading quotes from today:

Naz is not currently extension eligible

Joe Ingles goal this year is to get Mike T’d up. Haha

Finch said Jaden had the best offseason of any player

Finch had glowing praise for Minott said he has been one of the best players these last 6 weeks
Jaden having the best offseason is about the best news we could hope to hear.
I'm a big Jaden fan but we have heard this before about him. It's that time of the year! I saw an "article" today where some Warriors fan was getting all excited about Kyle Anderson's improved jumper. Lol Like one of the Wolves players said yesterday it's about playing well when the lights are on that actually counts. We do need Jaden to do more.
Q-is-here

Re: Media Day

Post by Q-is-here »

Monster wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:16 pm
Coolbreeze44 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:05 pm
kekgeek wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:56 pm Just reading quotes from today:

Naz is not currently extension eligible

Joe Ingles goal this year is to get Mike T’d up. Haha

Finch said Jaden had the best offseason of any player

Finch had glowing praise for Minott said he has been one of the best players these last 6 weeks
Jaden having the best offseason is about the best news we could hope to hear.
I'm a big Jaden fan but we have heard this before about him. It's that time of the year! I saw an "article" today where some Warriors fan was getting all excited about Kyle Anderson's improved jumper. Lol Like one of the Wolves players said yesterday it's about playing well when the lights are on that actually counts. We do need Jaden to do more.
Yeah, I thought he had a pretty disappointing regular season last year relative to expectations, but he really did play well when the bright lights of the playoffs turned on. Would like to see him build on his playoffs during this upcoming regular season.