Week 6: The Iggles

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Re: Week 6: The Iggles

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

O line killed it today. Kirk had all day to throw and looked like an NFL QB should under those circumstances. Philly's backup DB's also just looked lost this game. The inevitable heartbreaking playoff loss this year is gonna hurt more the more we play like this lol.
Monster

Post by Monster »

khans2k5 wrote:O line killed it today. Kirk had all day to throw and looked like an NFL QB should under those circumstances. Philly's backup DB's also just looked lost this game. The inevitable heartbreaking playoff loss this year is gonna hurt more the more we play like this lol.

I didn't see any drop off when Rashod Hill was in there at LT which is moderately impressive maybe. I know Reiff isn't great but still.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

monsterpile wrote:
khans2k5 wrote:O line killed it today. Kirk had all day to throw and looked like an NFL QB should under those circumstances. Philly's backup DB's also just looked lost this game. The inevitable heartbreaking playoff loss this year is gonna hurt more the more we play like this lol.

I didn't see any drop off when Rashod Hill was in there at LT which is moderately impressive maybe. I know Reiff isn't great but still.

Outside of Elflein everyone else held their own. The Eagles didn't play well defensively so it's hard to know how much of Hill was real, but having him come in and be competent was nice. I think the right side has been solidified so now we just need to fix the left side and I think we have a good line at that point.
Monster

Post by Monster »

khans2k5 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

Outside of Elflein everyone else held their own. The Eagles didn't play well defensively so it's hard to know how much of Hill was real, but having him come in and be competent was nice. I think the right side has been solidified so now we just need to fix the left side and I think we have a good line at that point.

I thought Dillard did a decent job for the Eagles at LT after Peters went out. Peters is...a VERY large human being. The Vikings pass rush wasn't having enough effect much of the game but they ended up with some plays to help finish off the game.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Lol this is funny.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1183870400280825856?s=21

Eagles are releasing LB Zach Brown, per source. Multiple teams expected to be interested.