Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
TAFKASP

Re: Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Post by TAFKASP »

PorkChop wrote:Kg brings an edge to this team it's lacked for years. I have no problem with a bit of chippiness. U guys mustve just hated 80s basketball as a whole . Every game was that way.

I think Wiggins needs KG's mentorship more than KAT. Somebody wake him up please.
worldK

Post by worldK »

As much as we take shots at kg, he is sadly our best option now at pf. Too bad he can only paly 10min/half! We worry about the pf position before the season and its looking like a valid concern.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

worldK wrote:As much as we take shots at kg, he is sadly our best option now at pf. Too bad he can only paly 10min/half! We worry about the pf position before the season and its looking like a valid concern.

It looks like a problem.
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

Exhibit A

[youtube]a550n_V_3-E[/youtube]

[youtube]NXHvLFoN7qE[/youtube]
mrhockey89

Post by mrhockey89 »

Good game so far by our starting unit, especially Rubio and KG, followed by Towns.

Shabazz is having a solid game. Martin has had moments, but hasn't played very well. Lavine has had a couple plays, but it's completely evident he's out of place at the point, much rather see Tyus manning the point. I think Sam found the best starting unit when he moved Wiggins to his more natural SG position and is starting Prince, however IMO Wiggins should be splitting his time at the 2 and the 3, while Martin and Lavine should be splitting the rest of the reps there (with Martin getting more minutes if we're trying to be competitive, and Lavine getting more if we're just trying to develop players).

It's insanely evident when our 2nd unit is out there, primarily because we are disorganized with Lavine at the point. That's the one thing that's got me scratching my head.
Monster

Post by Monster »

I don't think Bjelica is gonna have that much of a foul issue every game. Personally I think there was other bigger problems than PF. That 2nd unit needs to get on the same page. A real PG might help. Having said that Ibthink Zach played ok.
Hicks123 [enjin:6700838]

Post by Hicks123 [enjin:6700838] »

Yeah, Horford will look good in that spot next season:)
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

D-Will with 24 points in his Knick debut. Maybe Phil found a fellow kindred soul
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Wiggins is... "Wiggins-ing". Did he even make it to the Staples Center? I can't find him anywhere.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

I'm not sure Lavine has earned any PT. I would like to see a true pg on the 2nd unit though.