Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

Re: Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

PorkChop wrote:Kg brings an edge to this team it's lacked for years. I have no problem with a bit of chippiness. U guys mustve just hated 80s basketball as a whole . Every game was that way.

Not even close. It was hardnosed, but not trashy.
worldK

Post by worldK »

Rubio and Kat are our best players so far. Wig needs to wake up. He should take clarkson /russel to the post everytime down.

I dont think lavine/martin/bazz is going to work. All 3 are at their best scoring the ball. Lavine needs to be allowed to look for his own shot and not try to set up martin and bazz.

I hope pek can come back and stay healthy. We need him badly. We are getting push around and with a healthy pek playing 20mins a game, we dont need payne or rudez seeing any minutes.

Our defense is still bad and level of play still drops dramatically when rubio sits. Same old.
Monster

Post by Monster »

thedoper wrote:I'm not sure Lavine has earned any PT. I would like to see a true pg on the 2nd unit though.

I agree with this take.
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

thedoper wrote:I'm not sure Lavine has earned any PT. I would like to see a true pg on the 2nd unit though.

Can we at least try to let him play next to a point guard better then Brown before we write him off?
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Lavine needs to drive the ball every time he has the ball and start seeing the court. If he takes 1 more pull up jumper early in the clock he should get yanked instantly.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

longstrangetrip wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:
Hicks123 wrote:Love that KG gets tough until Randle steps up to him...then KG looks to the ref for help. Man, I hate him.

Same ol KG

Yeah, I never liked that part of KG's act. He's our second best player tonight though.

Debatable.
TheGrey08

Post by TheGrey08 »

Volans and what happened to Parrish for that? Now think what happens to guys these days. There's a big difference.

Just bc a guy gets into a scuffle doesn't mean they are wanting to actually fight/throw punches. You can get physical and stand up for your guys without crossing that line. Smart players
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

alexftbl8181 wrote:

Can we at least try to let him play next to a point guard better then Brown before we write him off?

I'm not writing him off, I'm just saying theres still a long way to go before he starts making the right basketball decisions on the court, regardless of position.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

worldK wrote:Payne makes things more difficult. he has a clear path but decides to put up a reverse layup and miss!

Payne is exhibit A when explaining low basketball IQ.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

Rickys looks fantastic tonite, If we could see him finish a couple around the basket yet tonite there might be hope for him yet!;)