***OFFICIAL 2021-22 WINS PREDICTION THREAD***

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Jester1534

Re: ***OFFICIAL 2021-22 WINS PREDICTION THREAD***

Post by Jester1534 »

lipoli390 wrote:Wolves will need to finish 10-7 over their final 17 games of the season to hit my 46-win projection, which I share with Crazy and Sab. I'm feeling pretty confident in my prediction right now. And I'd be sorely disappointed by anything less than a 10-7 finish.

I'd love to see the Wolves go 14-3, which would hit SP's 50-win prediction. Even better if they finish 15-2, which would give our perennial opTimist some well deserved and long overdue vindication.

There are some on this board who are looking really bad right now. The prediction thread Hall of Shame awaits the likes of FNG, Q, Jester and some others. Abe has been in the Hall of Shame in multiple categories for years, so nothing new there. :) I'll be talking (posting) trash for a while in this thread. I just hope no one finds and posts prediction threads from prior season when I might not have been quite as prescient. :)

Lol hall of shame. Thanks Lip. I never been more happy to be wrong!
DNatagal

Post by DNatagal »

Politics need to stay out of the fantasy world of sports. Multimillionaire basketball players are far more entertaining.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Camden wrote:It seems odd to taunt or make fun of 45 and his voters given the current state of the U.S. and what's happening around the world. None of which occurred during the previous -- and much more successful -- administration. Given that the comments were made in jest, I don't want to make this a big deal. It just struck me as interesting timing.

Anyways, back to basketball...

Politics aside... it's fine to rip on the My Pillow guy.

The guy was a boob long before he entered the political arena.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Camden wrote:It seems odd to taunt or make fun of 45 and his voters given the current state of the U.S. and what's happening around the world. None of which occurred during the previous -- and much more successful -- administration. Given that the comments were made in jest, I don't want to make this a big deal. It just struck me as interesting timing.

But as you know these days if someone is on your side of the issues, they are part of the tribe and therefore beyond reproach. And if they are not on your side, then they are either kicked out of the tribe or already sworn enemies. The pretzels folks have twisted themselves into due to political tribal loyalties is pure comedy at times. I think Putin saw all this silliness as a massive sign of weakness in the West. Now a whole new generation of westerners are becoming "woke" in a way their predecessors from the last century experienced as they witness a free country getting reduced to rubble.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Q-was-here wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

But as you know these days if someone is on your side of the issues, they are part of the tribe and therefore beyond reproach. And if they are not on your side, then they are either kicked out of the tribe or already sworn enemies. The pretzels folks have twisted themselves into due to political tribal loyalties is pure comedy at times. I think Putin saw all this silliness as a massive sign of weakness in the West. Now a whole new generation of westerners are becoming "woke" in a way their predecessors from the last century experienced as they witness a free country getting reduced to rubble.

While we skirt near derailing a good thread... I agree.

Putin, Trump and others should be remembered for their savvy in knowing what buttons to push to pit us against ourselves in such mind-boggling obvious yet incredible effective ways.

It reveals more about "us" than about them.

[Note: I think I'm the WORST at this thread. Despite my perpetual gloom and doom... I've almost always predicted too many wins. Until this season. Damn it. I'm terrible at this game.]
Monster

Post by Monster »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Years ago I was given a My Pillow as a gift. I wanted to like it but it was not good for me at all. Other family members like it but it wasn't for me. It's not my pillow.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

60WinTim - 51
TheSP - 50
crazysauce - 46
Lipoli - 46
ItsJustSoSab - 46
lead01 - 45
cpg29 - 45
thedoper - 44
BloopOracle - 44
CO Transplant - 44
kekgeek - 43
Phenom - 43
rapsuperstar - 42
Camden - 42
KiwiMatt - 41
Sundog - 41
worldK - 40
D'Natagal - 39
Mikkeman - 39
Volans - 39
Monsterpile - 38
SameOldNudityDrew - 38
Bleed - 37
Cool - 37
Abe - 36
TheFuture - 36
Jester - 35
FNG - 35
Q - 34
KG4Ever - 33
PorkChop - 32
WolvesFan - 29
mrhockey - 28

Abe and Future, welcome to the loser's club! Plenty of room for more of you fine folks. We've got Mr. Hockey DJing for us and spinning some great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9No14pP_IKYtunes.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q-was-here wrote:60WinTim - 51
TheSP - 50
crazysauce - 46
Lipoli - 46
ItsJustSoSab - 46
lead01 - 45
cpg29 - 45
thedoper - 44
BloopOracle - 44
CO Transplant - 44
kekgeek - 43
Phenom - 43
rapsuperstar - 42
Camden - 42
KiwiMatt - 41
Sundog - 41
worldK - 40
D'Natagal - 39
Mikkeman - 39
Volans - 39
Monsterpile - 38
SameOldNudityDrew - 38
Bleed - 37
Cool - 37
Abe - 36
TheFuture - 36
Jester - 35
FNG - 35
Q - 34
KG4Ever - 33
PorkChop - 32
WolvesFan - 29
mrhockey - 28

Abe and Future, welcome to the loser's club! Plenty of room for more of you fine folks. We've got Mr. Hockey DJing for us and spinning some great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9No14pP_IKYtunes.

Thanks to you I'm now beginning to listen to all of Linda Ronstadt's albums in order that they came out. I'm one album in it's great and I'm gonna claim it's helping my work productivity.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Vegas is never wrong. :)
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

monsterpile wrote:
Q-was-here wrote:60WinTim - 51
TheSP - 50
crazysauce - 46
Lipoli - 46
ItsJustSoSab - 46
lead01 - 45
cpg29 - 45
thedoper - 44
BloopOracle - 44
CO Transplant - 44
kekgeek - 43
Phenom - 43
rapsuperstar - 42
Camden - 42
KiwiMatt - 41
Sundog - 41
worldK - 40
D'Natagal - 39
Mikkeman - 39
Volans - 39
Monsterpile - 38
SameOldNudityDrew - 38
Bleed - 37
Cool - 37
Abe - 36
TheFuture - 36
Jester - 35
FNG - 35
Q - 34
KG4Ever - 33
PorkChop - 32
WolvesFan - 29
mrhockey - 28

Thanks to you I'm now beginning to listen to all of Linda Ronstadt's albums in order that they came out. I'm one album in it's great and I'm gonna claim it's helping my work productivity.

Nice! Warren Zevon wrote that song, but her cover of it is my favorite.