Lonzo Bust

General NBA News
Monster

Re: Lonzo Bust

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:Celtics nailed that pick. He surely had more game then he got to show with Blue Devils. It certainly helped him that Hayward got hurt. He would never have got the minutes, but got to play with him in the preseason to figure out what he was up against in this league.

I wasn't a big fan of Tatum and I didn't know if he was a wing or a PF but I really thought people were underrating him espcially because of his shooting.

Not only did the Celtics get Tatum but they had three 2nd round picks and 2 of them will be on their roster this season Semi O. And Jabari Bird. Kadeem Allen was let go but he had some moments last season and seems to be able to defend.

Back to Ball...I feel bad for him in a way. Playing with Lebron might actually help him if he can hit some 3's. His defense I believe was actually pretty good last year. I wonder if Lebron being on the roster might actually hurt Kuzma more. If Kevon Love didn't fit in super great next to Lebron at times...good luck to Kuzma being able to figure it out. Jason hart on the other hand might be the best fit of any of these guys and might be anothe pretty good outside of the lottery pick by the Lakers. Kudos to them for hitting on a number of those picks.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Not sure how he will fit. I wonder how long he is with the team.
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:Not sure how he will fit. I wonder how long he is with the team.

Is there anyone on that roster besides Lebron that you can't say that about? I'd assume they really like Ingram but other than that...
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Good question. It will be made for TV event for sure and generate a lot of social media buzz.

And the latest from Lonzo's wise father.
https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-lavar-ball-claims-kobe-bryant-doesnt-like-lonzo-ball-because-lebron-james/2018/08/02/