GDT: NBA Regular Season Tip-Off

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
KG4Ever

Re: GDT: NBA Regular Season Tip-Off

Post by KG4Ever »

Wiggs is streaky. He had a nice preseason game where he drilled his first five shots, but tonight he looks horrid so far.
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

That was a very pleasing quarter, I like Wiggins as a person but I had no interest in him doing well in Golden State nor did I expect him to. I'm also glad that Wiseman has basically been invisible on the floor so far.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Warriors will have a hard time making the playoffs this year. If they are lagging in the standings, I wouldn't be surprised if they consider a wholesale rebuild. I wonder what Curry could get in a trade package.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

KG4Ever wrote:Warriors will have a hard time making the playoffs this year. If they are lagging in the standings, I wouldn't be surprised if they consider a wholesale rebuild. I wonder what Curry could get in a trade package.

Don't know if the warriors would ever trade him. Feels like a lifer
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

BloopOracle wrote:That was a very pleasing quarter, I like Wiggins as a person but I had no interest in him doing well in Golden State nor did I expect him to. I'm also glad that Wiseman has basically been invisible on the floor so far.

Agreed with everything here
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

Boy the second unit for the warriors is gross
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

KG4Ever wrote:Warriors will have a hard time making the playoffs this year. If they are lagging in the standings, I wouldn't be surprised if they consider a wholesale rebuild. I wonder what Curry could get in a trade package.

They should rebuild in the hopes of getting a sg guard like Klay, a pg like Curry and a big like Wiseman in return. I agree, it's just that easy!
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

Pretty sure Marv Albert is taking a dump on air
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

PorkChop wrote:

They should rebuild in the hopes of getting a sg guard like Klay, a pg like Curry and a big like Wiseman in return. I agree, it's just that easy!

Yes, Curry 2.0 and Klay 2.0 which will be at least 10 years younger, healthier and on rookie deals. If the Warriors tank at some point and coupled with the Wolves likely finishing near the bottom of the West, they might have the chance next offseason.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Saw this tweet made me laugh:

It's very early, but if the Warriors are going to get THIS version of Andrew Wiggins all season, I'm all-in on sending them ANOTHER first round pick for their troubles.