Beasley gets paid by the Wolves

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Porckchop

Re: Beasley gets paid by the Wolves

Post by Porckchop »

Well let's hope ole Waltz keeps the state shut down till the start of the season so he can behave himself! Lol
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

I thought I hated Rosas more than anyone here, but now I am not so sure. I don't know what to make of the off court crap and we'll see how that plays out. But purely on his basketball numbers, his contract isn't bad. He's easily our second best shooter after KAT and he can be a high volume scorer when he has minutes. If he ends up in prison, then Rosas will look like a fool. If not, he may turn out to be a bargain.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

WildWolf2813 wrote:
khans2k5 wrote:The Rodney Hood deal is literal perfection on how you should handle role players. 2 years/21 million with the second year not guaranteed.

that's because that's what Rodney Hood was worth to Portland (and all things considered, he's overpaid as well).

He shot 50% from 3 last year in over 20 games. He was literally on fire from deep before he got hurt.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Camden wrote:That's... fuck you, Gersson.

Once again, I'm at a loss for words. Gersson Rosas has earned the title Village Idiot. I don't know what more I can say. I do know that I'm probably done as a season ticket holder. The only thing that keeps me on after this season would be a new owner who fires Gersson.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

They must think they can use his grossly overpriced contract to make a splash at the trade deadline. Otherwise... oof. Big mistake.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

khans2k5 wrote:
WildWolf2813 wrote:
khans2k5 wrote:The Rodney Hood deal is literal perfection on how you should handle role players. 2 years/21 million with the second year not guaranteed.

that's because that's what Rodney Hood was worth to Portland (and all things considered, he's overpaid as well).

He shot 50% from 3 last year in over 20 games. He was literally on fire from deep before he got hurt.

That's the problem. He's always hurt. If he was healthy he'd be getting what Beasley got, but his availability is his biggest weakness.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Do they have an out clause if he goes to prison? Or how about an out if he's ever caught pointing a gun at another family or his own child? I mean, are there any provisions protecting the Wolves in this 4-year apparently guaranteed contract???
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

lipoli390 wrote:
Camden wrote:That's... fuck you, Gersson.

Once again, I'm at a loss for words. Gersson Rosas has earned the title Village Idiot. I don't know what more I can say. I do know that I'm probably done as a season ticket holder. The only thing that keeps me on after this season would be a new owner who fires Gersson.

then stop threatening to say it already and cancel.

So let me get this straight:

If you wanted to draft Wiseman, add another big like Bey at 17 and let Beasley go, who was starting at SG then?
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Culver or Okogie will be traded. They have to be.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Jester1534 wrote:Lol this is crazy. Culver or Okogie have to be traded by the end of the night. Only the wolves would give a player 15 mil months after he pointed a gun at his family.

Culver, Okogie and Ricky are probably the most likeable Wolves, but if I had to trade one, it would be Josh.