Vikings 2019 Prediction Thread

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Re: Vikings 2019 Prediction Thread

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

I'd rather play in a dome than outdoors. Kirk has no chance of playing well in GB in January. I still see us getting whooped, but if we can run the ball it should at least be close. We have nobody who can cover Thomas and they are very good at getting Kendricks and Barr singled out on Kamara in space for big plays.
Monster

Post by Monster »

khans2k5 wrote:I'd rather play in a dome than outdoors. Kirk has no chance of playing well in GB in January. I still see us getting whooped, but if we can run the ball it should at least be close. We have nobody who can cover Thomas and they are very good at getting Kendricks and Barr singled out on Kamara in space for big plays.

Playing in a dome is good but NO is pretty good at home. I think playing GB was one of the less likely options but beating a team 3x don't usually happen so I'd take the chances there if we would have landed that matchup. I haven't had high aspirations for this team for the beginning of the season just enjoying the ride so...whatevs! Lol NO is pretty good for a team with that offense and Cameron Jordon isn't the only guy that can get to the QB...which is a problem with this oline. Is Kendricks going to be healthy? If not that's bad news he at least has a chance of covering Kamara. What makes NO such a tough matchup is they can run the ball at you. You can't just throw one DBs out there. The positives is that the CBs can tackle...but sometimes they aren't tackling players till the guy with the ball has already got 5+ yards on a rush.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

monsterpile wrote:
khans2k5 wrote:I'd rather play in a dome than outdoors. Kirk has no chance of playing well in GB in January. I still see us getting whooped, but if we can run the ball it should at least be close. We have nobody who can cover Thomas and they are very good at getting Kendricks and Barr singled out on Kamara in space for big plays.

Playing in a dome is good but NO is pretty good at home. I think playing GB was one of the less likely options but beating a team 3x don't usually happen so I'd take the chances there if we would have landed that matchup. I haven't had high aspirations for this team for the beginning of the season just enjoying the ride so...whatevs! Lol NO is pretty good for a team with that offense and Cameron Jordon isn't the only guy that can get to the QB...which is a problem with this oline. Is Kendricks going to be healthy? If not that's bad news he at least has a chance of covering Kamara. What makes NO such a tough matchup is they can run the ball at you. You can't just throw one DBs out there. The positives is that the CBs can tackle...but sometimes they aren't tackling players till the guy with the ball has already got 5+ yards on a rush.

Losing to Green Bay 3 times in a season is almost worse than winning the Super is better.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

PorkChop wrote:
monsterpile wrote:Losing to Green Bay 3 times in a season is almost worse than winning the Super is better.

The only thing worse than losing a 5th Super Bowl would be losing a 5th Super Bowl to the Buffalo Bills! For me personally, I don't care who they lose to pre-Super Bowl as I'd rather not see them play in a 5th SB only to lose a 5th.