Wolves at Suns R1G3

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
AbeVigodaLive

Re: Wolves at Suns R1G3

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Abe's next day DVR Review... after he forgot to shut off the tv last night so the game was on repeat and the score was spoiled when he let his dogs out at 5:36 in the morning:

- It's game 3... and the home team is down 0 - 2. A tight whistle should have been expected. Kudos for the Wolves for making the in-game adjustments to how the game was going to be called. They kept their composure and just smothered Phoenix once again.

- We're going to hear/read SO MUCH about what's wrong with Phoenix and how obvious it is to see... but the Wolves most certainly deserve the lion's share of credit for playing well. The physicality has led us here. The Wolves have stolen the souls of the Suns players. It's obvious watching these games.

- I mentioned it in Game 1 when Eric Gordon (bench player!) refused to take an end-of-quarter heave. (McDaniels took one last night.) Those are the little things that can show the selfishness of a team. The Suns are not a tight-knit group on the court. Meanwhile, the Timberwolves are playing like they trust each other and like each other. It makes them imminently more likable.

- Piling on the Edwards love and admiration. He's making the "right play," more and more and more. I didn't think he was capable of consistently making a couple of those passes to the weakside corner. But I hoped. I'm optimistic. About the Timberwolves. Holy shit.

- Rudy Gobert. I used to be one of those who thought he was a little bit overrated. I'm a believer. I think we all are. It's impossible not to be a believer at this point. He's so good on defense. In the paint... or in space.

- Towns. He's definitely taking a backseat in this series, but I think he's played well in his role in two of the games. I think we can just assume he's getting 4 - 6 fouls every game. Between his out-of-control play... boneheaded mistakes... and a ridiculously bad whistle... foul trouble is inevitable.

- Not much to say about Conley. Of course there isn't. He's just a pro's pro. He makes subtle big-time shots in big moments, even if it's in the first 3 quarters.

- NAW. I thought the three-point shooting was a bit of a fluke. If it's not... we're lucky to have him for one more season.

- I didn't realize Booker was so unlikable.
rapsuperstar31

Post by rapsuperstar31 »

Jester1534 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 am https://x.com/worldwidewob/status/17840 ... 5cfuRiyKQQ

Ant man is the best
Rumors have been next years Wrestlemania is going to be in Minneapolis. The stage would be set to put Ant and DX out there at the same time. Wrestlemania in Philly this year had Jason Kelce come out and beat up a guy.
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

rapsuperstar31 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm
Jester1534 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 am https://x.com/worldwidewob/status/17840 ... 5cfuRiyKQQ

Ant man is the best
Rumors have been next years Wrestlemania is going to be in Minneapolis. The stage would be set to put Ant and DX out there at the same time. Wrestlemania in Philly this year had Jason Kelce come out and beat up a guy.
I been told by guy who’s pretty high up at us bank the reason it hasn’t been announced yet is because of Uber Lyft stuff going on in Minneapolis. They need to figure it out or wrestlemania won’t be here.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Jester1534 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:41 am

Ant man is the best
I been told by guy who’s pretty high up at us bank the reason it hasn’t been announced yet is because of Uber Lyft stuff going on in Minneapolis. They need to figure it out or wrestlemania won’t be here.
Ya there are pretty heavy rumors it’s being moved to Vegas
rapsuperstar31

Post by rapsuperstar31 »

kekgeek wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm
Jester1534 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:41 am

Ya there are pretty heavy rumors it’s being moved to Vegas
I hope that information becomes public and is being relayed to the Minneapolis city council and the mayor.