Wiggins vaccination appeal denied

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
AbeVigodaLive

Re: Wiggins vaccination appeal denied

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Camden wrote:It's not any of our business, but Andrew Wiggins did get vaccinated and will now be allowed to play in home games for Golden State.

To be fair, a player potentially missing 41 games for an unprecedented reason would have been sorta newsworthy.

... but I think everybody knew he'd end up getting the vaccine. He made his point, but it probably wasn't worth THAT much money to continue with it.
mrhockey89

Post by mrhockey89 »

TheGrey08 wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:
The frustrating thing for me is just not knowing who to listen to or take advice from. Who can we really trust?

Ignore the media and politicians. Listen to the trusted scientific and medical community with proven history. The doctors and nurses who were working 60, 80, 100 hours a week trying to save lives. I still don't understand how politicians made Dr Fauci so polarizing. He has worked for SIX Presidents starting with Reagan lol.

Most of the claims I've seen coming from covid vaccine opposition (the ones that actively spread misinformation, false claims, conspiracies, etc) try to point to some "expert" that when you do a quick google search of them, find out they are not an expert at all and have little to no fact behind them.

C'mon man, you don't understand how Dr Fauci is so polarizing? Do you want a list of all the things he's openly lied about? All you need to do is a simple history check on things he's said and flip-flopped on, things he's admitted to lying about, and his own actions to understand he isn't a reliable source of information. In fact, I can't tell you anything I've learned from Fauci in over a year. I would gladly entertain a debate on Dr Fauci's merits, or lack there of.

It is to the point where I actually dismiss anyone who says "follow the science" now. What that now means is "follow the narrative". How about we start following the data, because we all know numbers don't lie, but people do. I fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum on the COVID-19 discussion, but I grow really annoyed when facts are given out of context, incomplete, or clearly misinterpreted, typically intentionally. I'm not sure about any of you, but whenever I hear something that sounds even slightly polarized or odd, I always fact check (myself) them from several sources. Dr Fauci should be fired, not because he's political, but because he's a puppethead that brings nothing to the table, has lost his credibility, and cannot be trusted.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Numbers don't lie on this issue. UAE has the highest vaccination rate and not a single critical case in the country.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Go UAE.

US has the funds to vaccinate their whole country yet have an abysmal vaccination rate amongst developed nations and lead the world in critical cases and active cases. We're #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!