Article: Jimmy Butler Wants Out Of Timberwolves Organization

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Monster

Re: Article: Jimmy Butler Wants Out Of Timberwolves Organization

Post by Monster »

I'm open to moving to Canada or Turkey or even New Jersey if I get the right offer especially if SP recruits me. I mean I'd be open to it if Lip or Q or Cool recruited me as well. Cam could probably make me an offer to join him in Japan which is tempting also. As Zimmer would say "Tweet that!"

:)
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

monsterpile wrote:I'm open to moving to Canada or Turkey or even New Jersey if I get the right offer especially if SP recruits me. I mean I'd be open to it if Lip or Q or Cool recruited me as well. Cam could probably make me an offer to join him in Japan which is tempting also. As Zimmer would say "Tweet that!"

Lol. I'm open to Canada. I might be open to Turkey. But I'm definitely NOT open to moving to New Jersey.
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

Butler continues to agitate even if in jest.

Our lockerroom could be a mess this year.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Now the talk is that Jimmy Butler might go to the Lakers. Fun offseason.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

monsterpile wrote:I'm open to moving to Canada or Turkey or even New Jersey if I get the right offer especially if SP recruits me. I mean I'd be open to it if Lip or Q or Cool recruited me as well. Cam could probably make me an offer to join him in Japan which is tempting also. As Zimmer would say "Tweet that!"

In order for me to recruit anybody, somebody would have to sign me. People are stupid, but not that stupid! I've been to Canada and Turkey and had a good time. Never been to Jersey and unless someone kidnaps me I'll never go to Jersey!
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

KG4Ever wrote:Now the talk is that Jimmy Butler might go to the Lakers. Fun offseason.

I'm predicting that by the end of January, nobody on this board will care where Butler or anybody else on the team goes. I admit I'm a pessimist by nature, but I just cannot shake the feeling that the better players on the team outside of Butler are just happy to be in the NBA and that's enough for them. They're actually making me miss Kevin Love, and I hate Kevin Love.

Jimmy loving that LA life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6103459/Iggy-Azalea-spotted-lunch-date-NBA-star-Jimmy-Butler-Malibu.html
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

crazy-canuck wrote:Jimmy loving that LA life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6103459/Iggy-Azalea-spotted-lunch-date-NBA-star-Jimmy-Butler-Malibu.html

Lol half the NBA loves the LA life during the summer.
Monster

Post by Monster »

crazy-canuck wrote:Jimmy loving that LA life.

I'm guessing he is just getting some intel on Nick Young in case he decides to come here for the vet min. lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/dwolfsonkstp/status/1036064294268489728?s=21

Things could be getting worse and a lot more than just kat and butler not being best buddies.