A Motivated Wiggins - Raptors/Wolves GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: A Motivated Wiggins - Raptors/Wolves GDT

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Agreed Abe. Mitchell isn't the answer, but he can't be blamed for every damn thing that goes wrong and then not given credit for anything that goes right. We're the #1 offense in the NBA in February! Does he not get some credit for the way this team is moving the ball right now and getting good shots? And this is without a good 3-point game! Imagine how scary-good this offense could be if we start knocking down more 3's.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Starting Prince in this game makes some sense with Derozen and a big player in James Johnson starting for the Raptors.

Dieng getting love and he was terrific.

This team lost the game how you would expect a young team to lose. What is great is that watching this game I felt like so was watching a legit NBA team most of the game. Sure the defense in general is terrible but the Wilves were playing a hot good team that has also been on a heck of a toll themselves offensively and the Wolves got some stops when they needed too. I don't think they lost because of the defense the played or didn't play but obviously that area has to improve long term.

The last 2 games for Tyus have been very encouraging. Tonight he had some spurts of doing some positive stuff defensively. Drawing that charge on Ross (that was about the dumbest sequence I've seen from and NBA player) was a big deal and he was up on guys. Offensively he made some plays and clearly has that Andre Miller sort of stuff to get past people. It's his 2nd game in a row where ultimately he did enough to at least sorta hold the fort down till Rubio got back. That's pretty good I am interested to see how he does the rest of the season. My expectations are fairly low but he can be fun to watch.

Interesting that Sam went to Bazz at PF in a small lineup which a lot of people have been dying for. It feels like no matter what Sam does at this point people are so done with him they don't want to see anything he does right or well. Bottom line is right now I am actually enjoying watching this team again. I don't know what credit needs to be given to coaching staff players etc but I'll just sit back and enjoy it.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

A Motivated Wiggins still doesn't rebound, pass or play help D apparently.