Summer League Game 2

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
maelstrom11 [enjin:6599701]

Re: Summer League Game 2

Post by maelstrom11 [enjin:6599701] »

Hi Lip...No, I'm not taking the shots at Flip personnally but rather just trying to understand where your coming from. You've always offered such good opinion on things in the past and I found it unusual that you were so hard on our new GM so soon over a pretty tough decision (ie the 9th pick.) I apologize Lip if you think my comment about the autograph was a personal shot. I didn't intend it to be. I knew you were closely tied to the twolves organization based on past emails stating you have insider sources etc. so I was curious if Flip had done something personal towards you to receive some of the negative commentary.

Anyway, I enjoy the debate on these first few decisions Flip has made and look forward to many more going forward. The bad part is I believe our team is pretty much set for a while barring injury so no major decisions will be coming anytime soon. I suppose maybe Dwill's name might come up at the deadline so maybe that will drive some debate regarding Flip? Anyway, happy posting!