Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

I'm going to make a preemptive move here just so Tim doesn't come after me for my "Playoffs" thread.

I am unquestionably 100% U.S. Male!

Not that there's anything wrong with being female.
Monster

Re: Let's get this party started....sleep is overrated! Lakers GDT

Post by Monster »

All of us have complained for YEARS about this franchise being a joke. They don't have the right people in the front office can't draft well poor coaching no vet leaders on and on and on. Bringing in KG and at least another Vet player makes the organization better the most smart people you have around te better.

Who wants to work for a company that has no proven people? I've worked for companies like that and it sucks. Nobody knows what the hell they are doing nobody has time or in some Cases are even qualified to show you what to do. Sure coaching of a team and other non players in an NBA organization should help you but having some legit top notch people actually doing the job with the young guys makes a ton of sense.

Towns has the talent already. Insane talent. Has KG helped him round out his game? Maybe it's likely he has had some positive effect that shouldn't be dismissed. Maybe it's not that significant but I find it hard to believe that someone with KG's resume can't impart something to a guy like Towns even in a relatively short time so far and he can continue to do so. Towns deserves the credit for doing what he is doing though and it's ridiculously impressive.

On the other hand has KG had an effect on Dieng? Mmmm.... Lol

Regardless it's pretty obvious KG still has a lot of value on the floor. I am very glad the guy is here. I think it was a very good move for the franchise.

Edit:

Also who cares who helps the team more if Pek is healthy and able to play some limited minutes off the bench? If this team has him available for even 15ish typical Pek minutes damn this Wolves big man rotation just got serious. Pek would be a great compliment to all the other guys and provide quite a punch with what he brings. If somehow the Wolves turn out to surprise and end up looking more like a low 30 win team the first month than complete lottery bound team then a Pek return playing limited minutes in most remaining games could help them make a fun playoff push. I keep having cautious hope for him being able to play.