#82: Phoenix GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
FNG

Re: #82: Phoenix GDT

Post by FNG »

Dammit...just sat down to watch the recording of the game on NBA TV...blacked out here in Arizona. And then a review of all the meaningful games made me feel even worse. Well, like many of us have been saying for 6 weeks...while we entertained thoughts of not finishing in third, it's always looked like third. I don't think anyone is too confident going up against the Suns.

Jaden: 1-6 shooting and no rebounds. I'm pissed off about the blackout, and I'm taking it out on him.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

The difference in ball movement and IQ between these two teams is night and day.
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

FNG wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:36 pm Dammit...just sat down to watch the recording of the game on NBA TV...blacked out here in Arizona. And then a review of all the meaningful games made me feel even worse. Well, like many of us have been saying for 6 weeks...while we entertained thoughts of not finishing in third, it's always looked like third. I don't think anyone is too confident going up against the Suns.

Jaden: 1-6 shooting and no rebounds. I'm pissed off about the blackout, and I'm taking it out on him.
I use a vpn to bypass the blackout.
FNG

Post by FNG »

16 assists and 22 turnovers, really? I guess I should be thankful for the blackout...didn't have to watch this disaster Oh well, five days of practice to get KAT back into the flow, and see if we can do something against the Suns.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:35 pm I'm fighting hard to not place blame in this game. It was a collective terrible effort. But............can we ever expect KAT to come up big in a game like this or a playoff game?
I don’t disagree with you but the same thing can be said about Ant. Career 34% shooter, 23% from 3 -68 in his career in playoff 4th Qs. Also no showed multiple play in games.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

kekgeek wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:39 pm
Coolbreeze44 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:35 pm I'm fighting hard to not place blame in this game. It was a collective terrible effort. But............can we ever expect KAT to come up big in a game like this or a playoff game?
I don’t disagree with you but the same thing can be said about Ant. Career 34% shooter, 23% from 3 -68 in his career in playoff 4th Qs. Also no showed multiple play in games.
Yep
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

The Suns were ready to fight today and played with desperation. And then they executed so well. Really disappointing we couldn't match that in such a big game.
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

It's going to be a long week off.
Crazysauce

Post by Crazysauce »

The good teams start to play there best basketball towards the end of the season. This is not it. Don't look like we give a damn. Kat may be one of the dumbest players I have ever watched. Ant can hit a shot if his life depended on it. Our energy was awful.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

FNG wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:36 pm Dammit...just sat down to watch the recording of the game on NBA TV...blacked out here in Arizona. And then a review of all the meaningful games made me feel even worse. Well, like many of us have been saying for 6 weeks...while we entertained thoughts of not finishing in third, it's always looked like third. I don't think anyone is too confident going up against the Suns.

Jaden with the best +/- among the starters