Draft goals change?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
WildWolf2813

Re: Draft goals change?

Post by WildWolf2813 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
khans2k5 wrote:
KiwiMatt wrote:Three players I would like to see us target as a future PF next to KAT:

1. Jonathan Isaac
2. Brandon Clarke
3. Jayden Daniels

I keep seeing Brandon Clarke's name come up and I don't understand why Memphis would even considering trading him. He's a solid player on a rookie deal who fits their up and coming roster.

Instead of simply drafting Clarke... pay more to get him later?

I'm still slightly confused on the Beasley angle, too. Denver wasn't gonna resign him... so why not just nab him this summer? Instead, they get him and feed him minutes and opportunities and raise his stock for contract negotiations.

Granted... Beasley could have chosen a different landing spot, I guess...

because now you're competing with everyone else for the right to sign him to the MLE. The team that could go over that means you're not gonna get him.

If all things are equal, don't expect players to choose this team right now.
Monster

Re: Draft goals change?

Post by Monster »

Get a good player at whatever position. Someone that can shoot and defend would be amazing. Lol

I really wonder if they would move Culver in a deal. Gupta was part of the group that traded away MCW who was a very promising looking rookie of the year winner he isn't afraid to move someone if he thinks there is value in it.

Juancho has been a mixed bag so far but he has a lot of the aspects problem are looking for as a PF. He needs to get better but I'd guess he is also going to be resigned for a cost effective contract. Maybe he won't be more than a backup and I certainly wouldn't keep from drafting a player because he was on the roster but I think he could be at least a short term answer.