General Pre-Draft News and Musings

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
thedoper

Re: General Pre-Draft News and Musings

Post by thedoper »

I like the Hawks draft so far. Loading on those wings. Reddish a risk but Hunter balances that out. They're going to have lots of options as these guys develop.
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

monsterpile wrote:
thedoper wrote:I'd like us to sign Randle. Wanted him since LA let him go. I think his shifty, bruising style would be a nice compliment to KAT.

I have been thinking the same thing. The problem with him is I don't think he is good at defense. I haven't found any numbers that dissuade that opinion of what a I have read.

Under walton, I think the Lakers were werent horrible with him as a small ball 5 (or at least better than KAT that year).
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

crazy-canuck wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
thedoper wrote:I'd like us to sign Randle. Wanted him since LA let him go. I think his shifty, bruising style would be a nice compliment to KAT.

I have been thinking the same thing. The problem with him is I don't think he is good at defense. I haven't found any numbers that dissuade that opinion of what a I have read.

Under walton, I think the Lakers were werent horrible with him as a small ball 5 (or at least better than KAT that year).

I don't want Randle. Dude didn't even try defensively last year