Wolves vs Knicks Gdt

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

Re: Wolves vs Knicks Gdt

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

What a roller coaster this season has been. I'm no longer surprised when we lose to bad teams, nor am I surprised when beat good ones on the road. Every game is like a gift box you open slowly, sometimes it turns out to be a good surprise, and sometimes it's a box of shit.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:What a roller coaster this season has been. I'm no longer surprised when we lose to bad teams, nor am I surprised when beat good ones on the road. Every game is like a gift box you open slowly, sometimes it turns out to be a good surprise, and sometimes it's a box of shit.

Lol. I could not have captured the essence of this season better than you just did in just three sentences. :).
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

FNG wrote:
WildWolf2813 wrote:
FNG wrote:,
kekgeek1 wrote:33 of 43

Kek, you do the board a service by keeping track of this stat...my eye test tells me this is happening, but I never would have thought it was as bad as the numbers you track. Naz is a very good offensive player, but he's such a liability when he's not making his threes. And this was one of those nights...0 for 2 on threes, and he's a -13. I love Naz, but I think his minutes will be reduced considerably when KAT returns.

But this is not a night to be critical, because this was an important win against a very good Knicks team that is even better when Randle is unconscious like he was tonight...great win!

Naz was a turnstile. Rudy really did alter what the Knicks wanted to do on the interior.

RJ tonight just showed why I cringe at any trade proposal where he come back here.

Agree on both points, WW. I have never been an RJ fan. I'll bet Carlos knows he has a negative career VORP!

I assume you were at the game tonight, huh?

Spent more than I would have liked but it was a show. Really did think the Knicks would put it away but Wolves at MSG are wildly competitive. Nowell at MSG just needs to be bottled up and brought back to Target Center. By the end, Prince and Anderson were prime targets of frustration for Knicks fans. Now, Kyle's a local, so some of us knew what he was about, but Taurean Prince going off had everyone stunned.

Hopefully Ant and KAT are both healthy when they come back here April 4 vs Brooklyn.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

I am on an RV trip and just finished watching the game. Wow! Prince makes amends for the Chicago loss!

1-2 road trip where 0-3 was the forecast. Considering ANT went down early in the 1st game, that is an okay result. Have to beat Atlanta at home. Stealing a game on the 3-game west road trip would be sweet. We may even get KAT and/or ANT back for some of those games.
FNG

Post by FNG »

Closed circuit to Q: We know the Wizard loss caused you to lose all confidence in this team, and Wolves fans can certainly understand. But noting that you have been AWOL for three weeks, I hope you at least got some enjoyment from last night's great show in MSG. Come on back...we need you for the stretch drive!
FNG

Post by FNG »

Was Michael Brady's "Dearly beloved!" call after Taurean hit his dagger 3-pointer last night his best call ever?
Very Harlan-like!
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

FNG wrote:Was Michael Brady's "Dearly beloved!" call after Taurean hit his dagger 3-pointer last night his best call ever?
Very Harlan-like!

I thought the same thing - very Harlenesque. Michael Brady has really grown on me.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lipoli390 wrote:
FNG wrote:Was Michael Brady's "Dearly beloved!" call after Taurean hit his dagger 3-pointer last night his best call ever?
Very Harlan-like!

I thought the same thing - very Harlenesque. Michael Brady has really grown on me.

Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

lipoli390 wrote:
Very Harlan-like!

I like it when he yells "Cash" after big made 3's
davemang

Post by davemang »

Been missing the local broadcast as the streams seem to rarely have them, but Breen is one of the best and Clyde Frazier is a trip to listen to (who else uses "auspicious" and "effervescent" to describe a basketball play?). My bingo card definitely had prince and randle combining for 92 points. Hopefully the boys will be back on Wednesday because that offense is not sustainable, even though it is fun when it happens!

Also Mike Conley still has some tricks: https://streamable.com/qeagff

And if you've never visited the NBA subreddit, you're probably a much more mentally healthy individual than I, but you're missing out on this gem of a meme by u/Rswany that he keeps updating after every win: https://streamable.com/9zr7oo