GDT: Minnesota vs LA Clippers

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
KiwiMatt

Re: GDT: Minnesota vs LA Clippers

Post by KiwiMatt »

I think it's a bit unfair to single out McDaniels after half a dozen games in his sophomore season. Personally I think he should be playing a majority of his minutes at SF, until he bulks up a bit which might take another off season or two. Running a few more offensive plays for him would help his confidence.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

KiwiMatt wrote:I think it's a bit unfair to single out McDaniels after half a dozen games in his sophomore season. Personally I think he should be playing a majority of his minutes at SF, until he bulks up a bit which might take another off season or two. Running a few more offensive plays for him would help his confidence.

Dont you think its impossible not to single him out. We all had such high hopes for him so we look to see his contributions. His on ball d has been nice but everything else is non existent. Did we overhype him? Of course. But hes been pretty tame so far. I really hope its just a sophmore slump because right now his floor doesnt even look that great.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

After all of the optimism surrounding McDaniels for the past few months... him averaging only 3.7 ppg in 27 mpg is indeed a pretty big story.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:After all of the optimism surrounding McDaniels for the past few months... him averaging only 3.7 ppg in 27 mpg is indeed a pretty big story.

My biggest concern with Jaden McDaniels is that he looks scared of the basketball on offense. Scared to shoot. Scared to drive. He catches a pass and doesn't know what to do with it. That's troubling to me and I wasn't expecting that from him. All that length with a solid skill set and it's not being taken advantage of very early in the season.