Wolves vs Heat GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
DNatagal

Re: Wolves vs Heat GDT

Post by DNatagal »

Okogie is still nursing that strained back. Not sure he is available. Next game vs Charlotte might mean McDaniels back to starting, but at his more natural 3 with Vando at the 4. McDaniels would get Haywood, which is a good match-up.
Tactical unit

Post by Tactical unit »

I could see McDaniels, but that 2nd wave of strong defenders and the fact he's been better off the bench would want me to go in a different direction. I would reward Beasley for an outstanding performance and give him the start, though him and D-Lo vs Ball & Scary Terry could be detrimental.

This has game has the potential to be very difficult coming off the biggest win of the year, on the road and without Pat Bev. I could see ANT carrying the team and guarding L. Ball for most the night showing exactly how ludacris it was that he didn't win rookie of the year last year.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Ok, the easy stretch is over. We were able to climb back to a .500 record after a horrific 6-game losing streak. It won't be easy playing .500 ball over the next stretch of games, but hoping we mostly stay healthy and can hang around that 9th or 10th seed in the West.