Flip's Legacy - Wolves at Thunder GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: Flip's Legacy - Wolves at Thunder GDT

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

Anybody heard any updates on Noel? I've seen nothing since last night. He was knocked unconscious, and is in an OkC hospital. Didn't look good...praying for the kid.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

longstrangetrip wrote:Anybody heard any updates on Noel? I've seen nothing since last night. He was knocked unconscious, and is in an OkC hospital. Didn't look good...praying for the kid.

Good news in that its being reported that there is no fracture, but he's in the concussion protocol.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Locker room celebration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDCgYR1Zqo
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

KG4Ever wrote:Locker room celebration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDCgYR1Zqo

That is awesome, thanks for posting
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

Wow, espn headline for this game isnt about saunders getting his first win, another thrilling game between okc and the twolves, or even wiggy balling out.

Its basically wiggs is a homophobe off a his post game interview where he mumbles the word getting.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Yeah, what a massive contrast in terms of the sheer joy in which the team felt for Ryan last night.

We'll see how things are going in a couple weeks, but we do have a chance to get on a mini-roll here with 5 straight W's if we can handle things at home this weekend - and against 8th seed playoff rivals no less.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

crazy-canuck wrote:Wow, espn headline for this game isnt about saunders getting his first win, another thrilling game between okc and the twolves, or even wiggy balling out.

Its basically wiggs is a homophobe off a his post game interview where he mumbles the word getting.

Ya. I know hayley o'shaughnessy from the ringer (wolves fan) called out ESPN on the article.

Apparently they even made a correction in the article but didn't change the headline.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

kekgeek1 wrote:
crazy-canuck wrote:Wow, espn headline for this game isnt about saunders getting his first win, another thrilling game between okc and the twolves, or even wiggy balling out.

Ya. I know hayley o'shaughnessy from the ringer (wolves fan) called out ESPN on the article.

Apparently they even made a correction in the article but didn't change the headline.

Well, whether Wig said "gay" or "getting" certainly gets my vote as most important event of the night :rollseyes:
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

ESPN has become especially at times way too political and divisive. They try and fuel fires that are not there. The PC culture is just ridiculous. You can't even joke about things without some backlash from the main stream frauds in media. I don't even know what these terms mean like LBGTQIA, nor do I care. OK/Rant off. ESPN, stick to sports, I don't want to know about your opinions on anything else, Thanks.

P.S. I will continue to turn you off when you bring up BS.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WolvesFan21 wrote:

ESPN has become especially at times way too political and divisive. They try and fuel fires that are not there. The PC culture is just ridiculous. You can't even joke about things without some backlash from the main stream frauds in media. I don't even know what these terms mean like LBGTQIA, nor do I care. OK/Rant off. ESPN, stick to sports, I don't want to know about your opinions on anything else, Thanks.

P.S. I will continue to turn you off when you bring up BS.

I assume QIA was added by somebody in PR.

I'm pretty "meh" about all of it either way... so I couldn't even venture a guess about what IA means.