ALOA

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

ALOA

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Another Loss On Adelman. JJ hits two 3's and Adelman decides to play him the whole quarter. It's really not excusable. Feel bad for all the loyal T-Wolve fans at this point.
MinnesotaJock [enjin:6589402]

Re: ALOA

Post by MinnesotaJock [enjin:6589402] »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:Another Loss On Horrible Adelman. JJ hits two 3's and Adelman decides to play him the whole quarter. It's really not excusable. Feel bad for all the loyal T-Wolve fans at this point.

Fixed. :)
Loose Goose [enjin:8265301]

Post by Loose Goose [enjin:8265301] »

I don't get his love for Budinger? Why is he getting minutes when he ain't hitting on a regular basis and he's lost a step on defense! This coach just plain sucks, his team isn't making the most out of its talent. He can't find solid rotations this far into the year? You have to instill confidence and define roles, Adelman just can't seem to get the job done.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Loose Goose wrote:I don't get his love for Budinger? Why is he getting minutes when he ain't hitting on a regular basis and he's lost a step on defense! This coach just plain sucks, his team isn't making the most out of its talent. He can't find solid rotations this far into the year? You have to instill confidence and define roles, Adelman just can't seem to get the job done.

Any chance this group of players doesn't have the right skills combinations for a solid NBA second string? I'm not letting Adelman off the hook entirely, but I think the hand he's been dealt has been pretty stinking poor.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

TheSP wrote:
Loose Goose wrote:I don't get his love for Budinger? Why is he getting minutes when he ain't hitting on a regular basis and he's lost a step on defense! This coach just plain sucks, his team isn't making the most out of its talent. He can't find solid rotations this far into the year? You have to instill confidence and define roles, Adelman just can't seem to get the job done.

Any chance this group of players doesn't have the right skills combinations for a solid NBA second string? I'm not letting Adelman off the hook entirely, but I think the hand he's been dealt has been pretty stinking poor.

It's exactly the hand he bargained for. He got rid of all the guys he didn't want. This is HIS team. He has failed to develop our young players in favor of sticking with highly flawed veteran guys. No excuses at this point.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

I don't think its fair to blame it entirely on Adelman. These guys just aren't stepping up. With Pek out Love is the only guy who can score. But he did make a blunder going with Barea tonight. But then again he didn't have much choice with Rubio once again not being able to score. Unfortunately Barea isn't a great second option! But Adelman still needs to go. He doesn't want to develop players, just wants to win now, but we just don't have the talent.

Our bench is woeful. Barea continues to post huge negatives in the +/- columns and I believe he is a huge reason why this second unit isn't firing. He just doesn't get his team mates good looks. He's a shoot first PG, problem being he's on 5' 9" and is shooting under .400 and turning the ball other at an unacceptable clip.

How the hell did Budinger get a 5 mil a year contract? He looked a lot better on his 900k salary last year! Hopefully he starts making shots, or we are screwed. His contract will become a massive burden.

Anyways not much to be opTIMistic about with this franchise. That loss pretty much sealed our fate of making the playoff this year. And we don't even have a first round pick to look forward to. It's a shame watching this team peak as a 10th seed in the West. That's what happens when you have hopeless and clueless front office staff running the show for years on end.
The Rage Monster [enjin:8010341]

Post by The Rage Monster [enjin:8010341] »

Players are important but good coaching (or in the wolves case terrible) makes all the difference. Just look at the suns, they have basically the same core but have gone from terrible to a playoff team. I think our string of completely terrible coaching is equally as bad as any of our other problems.
Squishypoo [enjin:6648839]

Post by Squishypoo [enjin:6648839] »

We need a better bench,It makes me sick looking at the clippers bench, They could make a new NBA team with that bench lol.

pg,Collison

sg.Crawford

sf. Dudley

pf. Jamison

C. Hollins

They allso have>>>Willie Green and Turkoglu,,,,

And there starters>>>Paul,,JJ,,Barnes,,,Blake and Jordan... PUKE
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Bud + Martin + MBam + JJ over Luke, Dante over Williams, this is Adelman's team. If they can't get it done in close games because of his lineup choices it is on him. Everyone agrees this team is not playing up to their potential. It is a coach's job to get the most out of player's potential. That is what they are supposed to do (Jeff Hornacek!!!). He is doing a shitty job and hasn't been all year. He is old and outdated.