Wolves vs Nuggets GDT: F***, Ty Lawson is back from injury

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BloopOracle

Wolves vs Nuggets GDT: F***, Ty Lawson is back from injury

Post by BloopOracle »

god dammit I expected a blowout win before this news, he destroys us every time he plays against us

we better not take this team lightly tonight
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Wolves vs Nuggets GDT: F***, Ty Lawson is back from injury

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

"Lawson will start and will not have a minutes restriction after recovering from a rib injury."

Let's hope he's rusty. Tonight should still be a win, though. We've been playing well; they've been struggling badly. We also have more talent than them. Losing would be such a downer after the last six games. Take care of business tonight Wolves.

I hope JJ isn't ridiculously bad. Ever notice how his missed shots turn into fastbreaks quicker than anybody else on our team? Lawson and these guys still kill it in transition. We suck at getting back. Limit the TOs/poor shots and dominate the glass.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Also, use a hard foul if Lawson gets to the rim. Coming off a rib injury? Chances are there's some soreness there. Send a message. Knock him on his ass. That especially goes for guys like Cunningham and Dieng if they're in the game. You have fouls to use; don't be a pussy.
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

Camden wrote:Also, use a hard foul if Lawson gets to the rim. Coming off a rib injury? Chances are there's some soreness there. Send a message. Knock him on his ass. That especially goes for guys like Cunningham and Dieng if they're in the game. You have fouls to use; don't be a pussy.

I agree our players have plenty of leeway as well, they're not even close to being dirty

sometimes I wish they were a little more Bill Lambierish lol
Mstermisty [enjin:6864008]

Post by Mstermisty [enjin:6864008] »

Would be nice to step on their throat early tonight, but if that doesn't happen lets hope the bench can give us more than they did against the Kings.

Gotta win tonight. Lets get it.
markkbu [enjin:6588958]

Post by markkbu [enjin:6588958] »

BloopOracle wrote:
Camden wrote:Also, use a hard foul if Lawson gets to the rim. Coming off a rib injury? Chances are there's some soreness there. Send a message. Knock him on his ass. That especially goes for guys like Cunningham and Dieng if they're in the game. You have fouls to use; don't be a pussy.

I agree our players have plenty of leeway as well, they're not even close to being dirty

sometimes I wish they were a little more Bill Lambierish lol

Agree. And last game our starters had a (relatively) high # of fouls. I wonder if that will continue.

I am hoping that JJ starts to get moved out of the rotation. I've been hoping this for a while. The only guy that he seems to play well with is Pek........he doesn't set up other people for success.....it just doesn't seem like his mind works that way.
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

damn Memphis is lighting up the Wizards, we have to keep pace
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

holy shit Washington cut it from 17 to 4, 2 minutes left
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

Damn Ricky, two quick fouls. Lots of Barea tonight :(