Page 1 of 1

Jaden McDaniels

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2026 10:10 am
by Lipoli390
As we keep talking about Ant, LaMello and Ayo while thinking about whether Jaden can play PF, I thought it made sense to just reflect for a moment on how good he is and how great he can be.

https://youtu.be/zjuip3KopvM

Re: Jaden McDaniels

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2026 11:39 am
by Coolbreeze44
Lipoli390 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 09, 2026 10:10 am As we keep talking about Ant, LaMello and Ayo while thinking about whether Jaden can play PF, I thought it made sense to just reflect for a moment on how good he is and how great he can be.

https://youtu.be/zjuip3KopvM
I really enjoyed that Lip, thanx for posting.

Re: Jaden McDaniels

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 11:21 am
by Phenom

Re: Jaden McDaniels

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 12:05 pm
by Coolbreeze44
Phenom wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 11:21 am More Jaden McDaniels hype

https://youtu.be/LHR0tkPKHUc?is=SKKYQ-zFB-drkgbX
Hahahaha

Re: Jaden McDaniels

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 9:33 am
by FNG
Coolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 12:05 pm
Phenom wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 11:21 am More Jaden McDaniels hype

https://youtu.be/LHR0tkPKHUc?is=SKKYQ-zFB-drkgbX
Hahahaha
This was fun to watch after I got home from seeing the movie last night. I love Jaden, and he would have a huge length advantage over Odysseus...but, come on! Odysseus almost single-handedly killed 50 men trying to take him out. In contrast Jaden would struggle if he were merely double teamed. I'm taking Odysseus every time one on one with Jaden.