DuJaun Harris YESSSSS we got him!!!!!!

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
Monster

DuJaun Harris YESSSSS we got him!!!!!!

Post by Monster »

Ok all joking aside I actually have always liked him and I don't mind the signing at all he may not even make the team. Also he is a Vikings post Wooho!
TheGrey08

Re: DuJaun Harris YESSSSS we got him!!!!!!

Post by TheGrey08 »

I do wish we had more action on this forum.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Have we traded AP yet? Lol
TRKO [enjin:12664595]

Post by TRKO [enjin:12664595] »

You guys need more action on this forum. I'm a Rams fan, but I think you guys should trade AP. I think you could get a great haul for him and he is an aged RB who reportedly wants out. You guys have some promise.
Monster

Post by Monster »

TRKO wrote:You guys need more action on this forum. I'm a Rams fan, but I think you guys should trade AP. I think you could get a great haul for him and he is an aged RB who reportedly wants out. You guys have some promise.

Thanks for your thoughts. I always find it interesting what people think that are fans from other teams.

I am all for an AP trade but if the Vikings can convince him to stay that would be interesting when it comes to what he can do on the field after last year. It seems the writing is on the wall for him to leave but who knows. It seems like RB is deep in this draft. There are a lot of guys I like and I would have said that even if the Vikings didn't potentially need one.

monsterpile wrote:
TRKO wrote:You guys need more action on this forum. I'm a Rams fan, but I think you guys should trade AP. I think you could get a great haul for him and he is an aged RB who reportedly wants out. You guys have some promise.

Thanks for your thoughts. I always find it interesting what people think that are fans from other teams.

I am all for an AP trade but if the Vikings can convince him to stay that would be interesting when it comes to what he can do on the field after last year. It seems the writing is on the wall for him to leave but who knows. It seems like RB is deep in this draft. There are a lot of guys I like and I would have said that even if the Vikings didn't potentially need one.

The thing is I'm not sure AP will be AP again. He may be good and he may have a great season or two left in him, but with a young QB like Bridgewater to build around I would trade two good years for a young good player. This is a great RB class and a good guy can easily be had in the second round. Heck the Rams got Tre Mason in the third round of a crappy RB draft and he looks like a keeper. Get what you can out of AP while you can. Wish the Rams would have done the same out of Steven Jackson.
Monster

Post by Monster »

TRKO wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

The thing is I'm not sure AP will be AP again. He may be good and he may have a great season or two left in him, but with a young QB like Bridgewater to build around I would trade two good years for a young good player. This is a great RB class and a good guy can easily be had in the second round. Heck the Rams got Tre Mason in the third round of a crappy RB draft and he looks like a keeper. Get what you can out of AP while you can. Wish the Rams would have done the same out of Steven Jackson.

Yep on RBs I think you can get a nice running back in the 4th round this year. Shoot how many RBs are draftable just out of the Big 10? I don't think you have to trade AP to get a good RBs prospect. Shoot McKinnon looked pretty good for the Vikings last year before he got hurt. Then you always have UFA that can end up being worthwhile. It's really sort of understandable why teams don't put the value on RBS like they used to. There is a lot of talent out there.

Who you guys hoping to draft?
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

TRKO wrote:Who you guys hoping to draft?

Maybe this thread will pick up as we get closer to draft day.

Despite the potential of several guys, I'm still concerned about WR. For that reason, I would like to see the Vikings take Amari Cooper if he happens to fall to our pick. I don't think he will, though, and I'm not too excited about the other receivers projected to go early.

More likely we select CB Waynes from Michigan St. Pairing him with Rhodes could be really effective.

longstrangetrip wrote:
TRKO wrote:Who you guys hoping to draft?

Maybe this thread will pick up as we get closer to draft day.

Despite the potential of several guys, I'm still concerned about WR. For that reason, I would like to see the Vikings take Amari Cooper if he happens to fall to our pick. I don't think he will, though, and I'm not too excited about the other receivers projected to go early.

More likely we select CB Waynes from Michigan St. Pairing him with Rhodes could be really effective.

Where you guys picking at?