Week 17 : Bears (Bye week)

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
Wolvesfan21

Week 17 : Bears (Bye week)

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Bye week. Rest the players. Maybe it's a good thing they lost to the Packers. They were likely not moving up from the 6 seed anyways into a bye or division win, so I'm actually liking the loss now. Get guys healthy.
Monster

Re: Week 17 : Bears (Bye week)

Post by Monster »

I'm so confused about what it is. It honestly feels like a Sunday right now lol has there been reports they are actually going to really rest players maybe even healthy ones? Will Mannion play? I obviously haven't been keeping up the last few days.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

I would rest everybody. Why risk it? Give them some time off. No I haven't heard any reports but I see no reason to play the starters.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

It won't matter, they're not going to play any cupcakes in the playoffs so there is no chance for a Super Bowl run, and very little chance they win even one game. But at least the players will be healthy for their off-season golf outings!
mjs34

Post by mjs34 »

This football team has the talent to beat any team in the league if they weren't being handicapped by the re-incarnation of the Burns/Snelker coaching duo. I have never witnessed a more gutless display than watching Zimmer throw his QB under the bus, particularly when Zimmer himself is completely responsible for the poor offense.

GIVE UP THE FUCKING RUNNING GAME ZIM!

Forget about a ball control offense, and starting throwing the ball down the field on first and second downs. That why we are paying Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen. If YOUR defense is getting tired, tell them to put together a 3 and out. Maybe draft a corner that can actually defend the pass.