Texas vs Twin game report

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
Monster

Texas vs Twin game report

Post by Monster »

First time to a game at Target field and in wonderful seats a coupon rows back off the 3rd base line. It's fun to see the park in action after taking the tour last year.
Monster

Re: Texas vs Twin game report

Post by Monster »

Fun game so far.

Kepler looks like just a kid.

At least one signature boneheaded for play the Twins.

Gibson looked like he was gina get rocked but has settled down and done ok.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Kurt is hitting over .270? Not surprising the way he has hit today.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

monsterpile wrote:Kurt is hitting over .270? Not surprising the way he has hit today.

Yeah, he's hitting everything hard since he switched to that new, weird bat. Check it out if you can, monster...no knob on it!
Monster

Post by Monster »

longstrangetrip wrote:
monsterpile wrote:Kurt is hitting over .270? Not surprising the way he has hit today.

Yeah, he's hitting everything hard since he switched to that new, weird bat. Check it out if you can, monster...no knob on it!

Nifty info LST

It was a fun game. It's amusing how a lot of the time I'm the one that says "Hey lets go to this sporting event" and the people that end up going with me have an even better time than I do.

I don't really have any amazing thoughts. Sano struggled with a couple plays over at 3b. He was there for them so I wouldn't say he sucks or anything. Mayer didn't hit but he made some nice plays in the field. It's sorta sad how people make comments about him earning his money etc. Sure they are right to some extent it just kinda sucks.

Gibson ended up with a nice game after a shaky first inning.

Twins win a couple games against a good team and beat a really good pitcher today in Hammels. Good times were had. Yay!