2015-2016 Wild

A Place For Hockey Talk
Monster

2015-2016 Wild

Post by Monster »

I know next to nothing about the team but maybe I will pay a little more attention to hockey this year. I like the sport I just haven't taken the time.

What a win last night against the Avs. Crazy
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Re: 2015-2016 Wild

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

monsterpile wrote:I know next to nothing about the team but maybe I will pay a little more attention to hockey this year. I like the sport I just haven't taken the time.

All you need to known is they are our best shot at a title for the near future and they have a legitimate chance. Think of their roster makeup like the T Wolves except they also have stars in their prime on the team. I think the Wild are a top 4 team in the conference this year. We have a great top line, great depth on offense and defense and a goalie who should be good enough to hold it together.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

khans2k5 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:I know next to nothing about the team but maybe I will pay a little more attention to hockey this year. I like the sport I just haven't taken the time.

All you need to known is they are our best shot at a title for the near future and they have a legitimate chance. Think of their roster makeup like the T Wolves except they also have stars in their prime on the team. I think the Wild are a top 4 team in the conference this year. We have a great top line, great depth on offense and defense and a goalie who should be good enough to hold it together.

Maya Moore was wondering if you had time to give her a call later tonight, khans...has something she wants to talk to you about.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

longstrangetrip wrote:
khans2k5 wrote:

Maya Moore was wondering if you had time to give her a call later tonight, khans...has something she wants to talk to you about.

I'm sorry, but I'm one of those people that doesn't care if the Lynx win or not. Good for them and the people who enjoy watching them. My cousin has season tickets for them. I just don't care about the WNBA. It's just not fun for me to watch. I've tried multiple times. The athleticism is what makes the NBA fun to watch because it allows them push the game to it's limits. There's good basketball all over the place including the WNBA. The only places that have great basketball in my opinion are the NBA and the very rare special college game.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Thanks for the quick primer on the Wild.

It's been a busy week or I would have watched the WNBA finals game from last night and I might still if there is a way to watch it on demand. When I have watched WNBA playoff games I have enjoyed it a lot. The Women's game has evolved a lot over the years. A couple years ago I went to a women's game here at NE and I was surprised at how the game was played and the level of skill the players had. The games were very uptempo and it was more exciting overall. I didn't get to a game last year (I only went to one men's game) but I need to go to this year. If you don't enjoy the women's game and have no desire to watch it that's cool with me (khans made a legit effort which is great) its obviously different. I don't like it when people say disparaging things about it though.