Tiger Woods hospitalized after roll over crash.

Discussion about general topics
Wolvesfan21

Tiger Woods hospitalized after roll over crash.

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Was he speeding and swerve to miss another car or something? Both legs are broken and he had or is having surgery. No other cars were hit and no other people were in the car.

Just weird to see a car roll over by itself so I am curious how it happened.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Tiger Woods hospitalized after roll over crash.

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Remember that he's had issues with alcohol and prescription pills in the past so I wouldn't be surprised, sadly, if that may have played a role. He just came off yet another surgery not that long ago. Also, I saw him interviewed on the golf tournament broadcast and he looked a bit rough.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Q12543 wrote:Remember that he's had issues with alcohol and prescription pills in the past so I wouldn't be surprised, sadly, if that may have played a role. He just came off yet another surgery not that long ago. Also, I saw him interviewed on the golf tournament broadcast and he looked a bit rough.

It was at 7:15 AM though and he was on his way to a photo shoot. I doubt he was abusing drugs at that time. I think he was speeding a lot and maybe he was checking his phone or something, maybe a car pulled out and he swerved and lost control.
FNG

Post by FNG »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
Q12543 wrote:Remember that he's had issues with alcohol and prescription pills in the past so I wouldn't be surprised, sadly, if that may have played a role. He just came off yet another surgery not that long ago. Also, I saw him interviewed on the golf tournament broadcast and he looked a bit rough.

It was at 7:15 AM though and he was on his way to a photo shoot. I doubt he was abusing drugs at that time. I think he was speeding a lot and maybe he was checking his phone or something, maybe a car pulled out and he swerved and lost control.

I know that road, WF...it's very winding and steep in some areas and really fun to drive. But Tiger was in an SUV given to him by the tournament and possibly late for the lesson he was about to give some NFL guys for a Golf Digest shoot. Maybe pre-coffee. No drugs or alcohol involved. Good to hear it's not life-threatening but his legs are in bad shape.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

FNG wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:

I know that road, WF...it's very winding and steep in some areas and really fun to drive. But Tiger was in an SUV given to him by the tournament and possibly late for the lesson he was about to give some NFL guys for a Golf Digest shoot. Maybe pre-coffee. No drugs or alcohol involved. Good to hear it's not life-threatening but his legs are in bad shape.

Very hilly and winding they say. At least he's alive. The car went through a 8 inch tree they said. You can see part of the tree in the photo. Pretty crazy.
JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157]

Post by JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157] »

WolvesFan21 wrote:Was he speeding and swerve to miss another car or something? Both legs are broken and he had or is having surgery. No other cars were hit and no other people were in the car.

Yes. The Liberal media is reporting that Eldrick "Tiger" Woods was involved in a single car crash. But then again, these are the same people that said Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by over 7 million votes and 74 electoral college votes, and I wasn't there for that either, so what am I supposed to do here? Are we sure that this isn't some plot where Ted Turner gets fresh meet and Bill Gates gets one less breeder? And tell me, when you hear a story like this, do you turn on Fix Noise and your AM radio to see if they report it before you believe it? And have you ever yelled at your TV or AM radio because they simply regurgitated what the Liberal media said? Have you ever drove down to the Pizza Ranch and yelled at the people in the parking lot for believing it? I saw a documentary called "Saturday Night Live" where they said Newsmax is thinking of starting a sports network, and when they do, they plan on reporting that the Jets have won the last 5 super bowls. Why not the Vikings? Whose pocket is Newsmax in?

I think you should go away and not come back until you can answer my totally serious awesome questions.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

JasonIsDaMan wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:Was he speeding and swerve to miss another car or something? Both legs are broken and he had or is having surgery. No other cars were hit and no other people were in the car.

Yes. The Liberal media is reporting that Eldrick "Tiger" Woods was involved in a single car crash. But then again, these are the same people that said Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by over 7 million votes and 74 electoral college votes, and I wasn't there for that either, so what am I supposed to do here? Are we sure that this isn't some plot where Ted Turner gets fresh meet and Bill Gates gets one less breeder? And tell me, when you hear a story like this, do you turn on Fix Noise and your AM radio to see if they report it before you believe it? And have you ever yelled at your TV or AM radio because they simply regurgitated what the Liberal media said? Have you ever drove down to the Pizza Ranch and yelled at the people in the parking lot for believing it? I saw a documentary called "Saturday Night Live" where they said Newsmax is thinking of starting a sports network, and when they do, they plan on reporting that the Jets have won the last 5 super bowls. Why not the Vikings? Whose pocket is Newsmax in?

I think you should go away and not come back until you can answer my totally serious awesome questions.

This is real news so pay attention to how real news is covered. 5-6 hours went by before anything even got released. Now they have to actually find out what happened which will take days, weeks or months, versus (example) tell you what happened within minutes so they can start endless wars in the Middle East and steal trillions of dollars.

I never commented on the silly election you must have me confused with someone else and your other diatribe was strange.
JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157]

Post by JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157] »

WolvesFan21 wrote:
JasonIsDaMan wrote:

This is real news so pay attention to how real news is covered. 5-6 hours went by before anything even got released. Now they have to actually find out what happened which will take days, weeks or months, versus (example) tell you what happened within minutes so they can start endless wars in the Middle East and steal trillions of dollars.

I never commented on the silly election you must have me confused with someone else and your other diatribe was strange.

I actually heard the story a little before noon eastern. It's one of the advantages of working near his house and not having to wait until Alex Jones and Mark Levin decide when they'll tell me.

Who said you said anything about the "silly" election there Liberace? All I said was that the same people are reporting both stories.

And this thing where you think you can drift in and out of schmuckness and no one will say anything? Until you apologize AND THEN STOP, count me out.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

JasonIsDaMan wrote:
WolvesFan21 wrote:
JasonIsDaMan wrote:

I actually heard the story a little before noon eastern. It's one of the advantages of working near his house and not having to wait until Alex Jones and Mark Levin decide when they'll tell me.

Who said you said anything about the "silly" election there Liberace? All I said was that the same people are reporting both stories.

And this thing where you think you can drift in and out of schmuckness and no one will say anything? Until you apologize AND THEN STOP, count me out.

You must have me confused with someone else. I don't watch the "news" (State sponsored propaganda).