Kevin Martin is Back - Wolves vs Kings - GDT

Discussion about general topics
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: Kevin Martin is Back - Wolves vs Kings - GDT

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

worldK wrote:ray mccollum is a pretty nice player for the kings. We laugh at them for realeasing jimmer but mccollum got time and is pretty good.

Hmm...I'm not a fan, world. Barea has had a horrible defensive night, and McCallum has benefited from it. But typically he;s not very good...takes a lot of bad shots.

JJ is really pissing me off tonight. I praised him at halftime for being a real PG in the first half, but he has been dreadful in the second half. And what was up with that wild three with 20 seconds left?
alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741]

Post by alexftbl8181 [enjin:6648741] »

kevin love has 43 and it seems like he's having an off night
worldK

Post by worldK »

longstrangetrip wrote:
worldK wrote:ray mccollum is a pretty nice player for the kings. We laugh at them for realeasing jimmer but mccollum got time and is pretty good.

Hmm...I'm not a fan, world. Barea has had a horrible defensive night, and McCallum has benefited from it. But typically he;s not very good...takes a lot of bad shots.

lst, i dont have a good knowledge of mccollum. i just thought he look good today. The kings do well with him on the court tonight. i guess i dont see him enough to say how he is. just thought he had a solid game tonight.
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

Hahaha, Gorgui for 3. He does it all

worldK wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:

lst, i dont have a good knowledge of mccollum. i just thought he look good today. The kings do well with him on the court tonight. i guess i dont see him enough to say how he is. just thought he had a solid game tonight.

He did look good tonight...had a lot to do with the win
worldK

Post by worldK »

alexftbl8181 wrote:kevin love has 43 and it seems like he's having an off night

yeah, love has been terrific tonight. We tend to take love for granted sometimes. He is one of the best players in the league.

Tough loss tonight. We beat playoff teams without our starters then we loss to a lottery team after they play the night before having starters back.
Volans19

Post by Volans19 »

worldK wrote:

yeah, love has been terrific tonight. We tend to take love for granted sometimes. He is one of the best players in the league.

Tough loss tonight. We beat playoff teams without our starters then we loss to a lottery team after they play the night before having starters back.

Sums up the season. No consistency
worldK

Post by worldK »

Martin was terrible tonight. i know he maybe rusty but he is such a hit or miss. Even when he is on at times, he still doesnt impact how the game is won.

Im not blaming the loss on martin and this may not be the right thread, but I have been saying all season that we really need a new lead wing this off season. Someone who can have more impact in a game than the inconsistent, injury prone, 1 dimentional kevin martin.

Rubio needs to really step up his offense next season. Some nights, he gives us hope that he is figuring it out, tonight he lays an egg and seems tentative and unsure when he has scoring opportunities. A step back from him after solid play offensively the last few games
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Volans19 wrote:
worldK wrote:

Sums up the season. No consistency

Agree. As the season winds down, we'll remember all those close games we lost early. But the pendulum has largely swung in the other direction during the second half of the year, with us picking up quite a few close wins (except tonight of course). What's really killed us are the losses to inferior teams, including only going 2-2 against Sacramento.