Trading Sano

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
bleedspeed

Trading Sano

Post by bleedspeed »

I saw an article on 1500espn. Honestly I am good with trading him. He doesnt seem to have the mental makeup from afar. Thoughts?
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Trading Sano

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Don't trade Sano.
Monster

Post by Monster »

I wouldn't be surprised if the Twins listen for offers for Sano but you would have to get a ton to deal him. I don't have much interest in dealing him I am a believer at this point in his talent.

The issues with him and women are troubling. It seems that a change has come when it comes to these situations which is long overdue. Could this shift actually lead to some changes in behavior in a positive way? I hope so and I am not just talking about Sano.
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

monsterpile wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the Twins listen for offers for Sano but you would have to get a ton to deal him. I don't have much interest in dealing him I am a believer at this point in his talent.

The issues with him and women are troubling. It seems that a change has come when it comes to these situations which is long overdue. Could this shift actually lead to some changes in behavior in a positive way? I hope so and I am not just talking about Sano.

The problem is he's coming off of injury and a he said she said situation so they would get nothing for him right now. My problem I have with accuser story is why did she never go to the police and went on Twitter. I think problem we sometimes have with accuser is we think all women are saints and can't be as scummy as men. I think as society we need to listen but we also need to look at both sides of the situation because if you actually read her story there a lot of plot holes.
bleedspeed

Post by bleedspeed »

Jester - I agree. I think if he is playing and doing well he is hard to trade even if you know it might be the best. I just don't have a good feeling about him. The weight thing is a big thing to me.