Wolves vs Knicks Gdt

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
thedoper

Re: Wolves vs Knicks Gdt

Post by thedoper »

Conley is flashing some pep just at the right time. Getting Ant and Kat back would be sweet.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

Kyle being the de facto PG saved us. He was directing traffic at the right times.

Maybe 40 of us Wolves fans here and it's so glorious!
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

We need Taurean Durant more often. 8)

What a performance.
KiwiMatt

Post by KiwiMatt »

Camden wrote:We need Taurean Durant more often. 8)

What a performance.

Must be a career high for him tonight.
FNG

Post by FNG »

kekgeek1 wrote:33 of 43

Kek, you do the board a service by keeping track of this stat...my eye test tells me this is happening, but I never would have thought it was as bad as the numbers you track. Naz is a very good offensive player, but he's such a liability when he's not making his threes. And this was one of those nights...0 for 2 on threes, and he's a -13. I love Naz, but I think his minutes will be reduced considerably when KAT returns.

But this is not a night to be critical, because this was an important win against a very good Knicks team that is even better when Randle is unconscious like he was tonight...great win!
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

FNG wrote:,

Kek, you do the board a service by keeping track of this stat...my eye test tells me this is happening, but I never would have thought it was as bad as the numbers you track. Naz is a very good offensive player, but he's such a liability when he's not making his threes. And this was one of those nights...0 for 2 on threes, and he's a -13. I love Naz, but I think his minutes will be reduced considerably when KAT returns.

But this is not a night to be critical, because this was an important win against a very good Knicks team that is even better when Randle is unconscious like he was tonight...great win!

Naz was a turnstile. Rudy really did alter what the Knicks wanted to do on the interior.

RJ tonight just showed why I cringe at any trade proposal where he come back here.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

kekgeek1 wrote:
lipoli390 wrote:Love that Jaden closed out the game blocking Randle's corner three.

In a super disappointing season him and Ant huge bright spots

Yep. And that's why, even though we're justifiably disappointed in this season, we should shouldn't be pessimistic about the future for this team. I'll add that I've been impressed by Conley. My issue with him is his age, not what he brings to the team. I'd really like to see TC bring in a talented young PG who Conley could mentor next season.
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Finch just gained 2nd all time wins in Timberwolves coaching history. If that doesnt explain how fucked up this franchise is I dont know what does.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

thedoper wrote:Finch just gained 2nd all time wins in Timberwolves coaching history. If that doesnt explain how fucked up this franchise is I dont know what does.

Wow. You're right, Doper. That says it all. Yikes.
FNG

Post by FNG »

WildWolf2813 wrote:
FNG wrote:,

Naz was a turnstile. Rudy really did alter what the Knicks wanted to do on the interior.

RJ tonight just showed why I cringe at any trade proposal where he come back here.

Agree on both points, WW. I have never been an RJ fan. I'll bet Carlos knows he has a negative career VORP!

I assume you were at the game tonight, huh?