Is Stephan Curry crazy?

General NBA News
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Is Stephan Curry crazy?

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

I heard this weekend that Stephan Curry has said publicly recently that he is convinced the world is flat. Really?

I have a money-making proposal for the board. Let's offer up a $1 million bet to Stephan. We will hire a ship that Stephan can board in San Francisco (loser of the bet has to pick up the tab for the ship) and proceed due west for as long a period as he deems necessary to prove his theory. If the boat falls off the earth when it gets to the end, we pay him the million. But if it doesn't, he pays us the million. I'll pony up $100K just in case Curry is right and we lose the bet. Who's in to help me cover the other $900K? I need commitments for this syndicate.

Come to think of it, Curry won't take the bet...because if he's correct, he's dead.

What a knucklehead...
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Re: Is Stephan Curry crazy?

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

LST, I believe it was Kyrie Irving that mused on this topic. It's bizarre for sure, but he could also just be playin' the media.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Poor Steph Curry...

Too bad nobody gets him and Kyrie confused when it comes to the 4th quarter of Game 7 last year...
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

Q12543 wrote:LST, I believe it was Kyrie Irving that mused on this topic. It's bizarre for sure, but he could also just be playin' the media.

Ha, you're right, Q...my bad! It was Irving (and Draymond Green said he might be right). I guess a Duke education isn't what it used to be!
Monster

Post by Monster »

I'm probably more skeptical now about things that I have ever been so I try and keep an open mind to things...but people that believe the world is flat...it's so befuddling. I went to college with some people that believe the world is flat (and some other bizarre things) and I just don't get it.