Shake Milton

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
KG4Ever

Shake Milton

Post by KG4Ever »

Shake Milton really impressed me when he was a starter for the Sixers when Harden and Maxey were both hurt. He played more than 30 minutes a game over nine games in late November and scored more than 20 points a game on efficient shooting and dished out lots of assists and collected lots of rebounds. He also shot plenty of threes. I'm not sure how good he is as a defender but he has a huge wingspan (7 foot). I'm spitballing a bit here as I haven't done a lot of research on him, but he did catch my eye. He is caught in a numbers game behind Harden and Maxey and his contract is up at year end. I wouldn't mind trading Nowell for him or even possibly Reid and Nowell for him and Paul Reed if we could get a little draft capital (second rounders for Naz) and feel the center position can survive without Naz (there are a lot of backup centers floating around including Mo Bamba, Jalen Smith who could be had for a second rounder or even less (cash) if we can match salaries).

Alternatively, if we want to keep Naz and the Sixers aren't interested in Nowell, it might be better to look at Milton in the offseason.