On The Road Again - Wolves @ Bulls GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Lipoli390

Re: On The Road Again - Wolves @ Bulls GDT

Post by Lipoli390 »

Really nice defense by Naz on that last sequence. Then NAW followed up with a big three.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

lipoli390 wrote:Is Garza even available to tonight? That last shot by McDaniels was nice. It didn't go in but he drew the fouls. He needs to be more aggressive offensively tonight

They haven't really shown the bench so I'm not sure but I would be shocked if he was. He is really close to his active game number. So why dress him when Gobert, Naz and Knight are healthy. He should be insurance if one of the 3 can't go.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

If NAW can hit his perimeter shots consistently game to game, he's a keeper because he does a lot of things well. I like his passing. He can score on dribble penetration with some craftiness. He defends.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Naz is really hard to stop on his dribble penetration.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

If anyone believes this team can't defend well without Rudy on the court, I hope they've been watching this stretch in the third quarter. Some really nice D from the Wolves.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

I just saw Garza on the bench. But the way Naz is playing now, it's definitely best to save him for future games.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

lipoli390 wrote:If NAW can hit his perimeter shots consistently game to game, he's a keeper because he does a lot of things well. I like his passing. He can score on dribble penetration with some craftiness. He defends.

Everything thing I've read he is a streaky shooter but his hustle on D, passing and ability to be a 3rd PG, combined with where the wolves are with financials I think it would be dumb not to bring him back
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

lipoli390 wrote:If anyone believes this team can't defend well without Rudy on the court, I hope they've been watching this stretch in the third quarter. Some really nice D from the Wolves.

Yep, very nice defensive stretch. They can defend without Rudy they are just usually foul Happy but tonight they have done really good job not fouling.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Hawks up by 2 over the Warriors with a minute left. Hope the Hawks can hold on. If they do, a Wolves win tonight would be huge.
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Huge shot by So Mo with the shot clock running out.