Outstanding start to the season!

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BloopOracle

Outstanding start to the season!

Post by BloopOracle »

On a 4 game winning streak, and sit only two games back of the top of the highly competitive Western conference! Our block buster trade is already paying dividends as we continue towards a top seed and title opportunity
Monster

Re: Outstanding start to the season!

Post by Monster »

Agreed!!!! They are one win ahead of their win total through this many games compared to last year so my win prediction is right on schedule! Go Wolves!!!
Tactical unit

Post by Tactical unit »

BloopOracle wrote:On a 4 game winning streak, and sit only two games back of the top of the highly competitive Western conference! Our block buster trade is already paying dividends as we continue towards a top seed and title opportunity

Which win this year was impressive? Literally every win you can point out that team was missing X meaningful player.

They also have some ugly losses, I remain unimpressed by this Wolves team and would not say anything good about the Gobert trade or an outstanding start.
FNG

Post by FNG »

Indiana was an impressive win I thought, but the other wins were not. And several of our losses have been disasters.
Tactical unit

Post by Tactical unit »

FNG wrote:Indiana was an impressive win I thought, but the other wins were not. And several of our losses have been disasters.

I think Indiana is more meh than impressive but they do have a decent record and I can't think of anyone out that game for them.
D-Mac [enjin:19736340]

Post by D-Mac [enjin:19736340] »

Tactical unit wrote:
BloopOracle wrote:On a 4 game winning streak, and sit only two games back of the top of the highly competitive Western conference! Our block buster trade is already paying dividends as we continue towards a top seed and title opportunity

Which win this year was impressive? Literally every win you can point out that team was missing X meaningful player.

They also have some ugly losses, I remain unimpressed by this Wolves team and would not say anything good about the Gobert trade or an outstanding start.

Yes!! I can't believe someone started a thread calling this start outstanding. Bahahaha - what are you smoking OP?