Wolves Free Agent & Trade Thread

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Wolves Free Agent & Trade Thread

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

monsterpile wrote:
kekgeek1 wrote:Eric Bledsoe was waived today. Would like the wolves to go after him. He is a little washed but as a 3rd pg possibly 2nd think he would be valuable

I forgot about Bleadsoe. He would be a pretty good addition. I think he will have a solid amount of interest around the league so idk if we will be able to add him or not espcially for the vet min. He isn't a guy you would pencil in as a solid starting PG anymore but he has had some success playing as a SG too and I believe he is an above average defender.

Eric Bledsoe would be decent insurance as the third point guard. I definitely wouldn't want him playing over Jordan McLaughlin. We probably all agree there.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Camden wrote:
monsterpile wrote:
kekgeek1 wrote:Eric Bledsoe was waived today. Would like the wolves to go after him. He is a little washed but as a 3rd pg possibly 2nd think he would be valuable

I forgot about Bleadsoe. He would be a pretty good addition. I think he will have a solid amount of interest around the league so idk if we will be able to add him or not espcially for the vet min. He isn't a guy you would pencil in as a solid starting PG anymore but he has had some success playing as a SG too and I believe he is an above average defender.

Eric Bledsoe would be decent insurance as the third point guard. I definitely wouldn't want him playing over Jordan McLaughlin. We probably all agree there.

Bledsoe is past his prime. But during that prime he was a better player than anything we have at PG. Very good defender and could get to the rim. Good character too.
Monster

Post by Monster »

OKC waived Isaiah Roby and the Spurs claimed him. I'm biased but that's a nice pickup for the Spurs. I was somewhat interested in getting him but I didn't think he would just get let go by OKC and now I'm not sure of the fit on the Wolves now anyway. There might be more interesting players let go as time goes on.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

monsterpile wrote:OKC waived Isaiah Roby and the Spurs claimed him. I'm biased but that's a nice pickup for the Spurs. I was somewhat interested in getting him but I didn't think he would just get let go by OKC and now I'm not sure of the fit on the Wolves now anyway. There might be more interesting players let go as time goes on.

Intriguing pickup for sure and won't cost San Antonio much of anything. I did see that Darren "Doogie" Wolfson said that Minnesota had no interest there.
D-Mac [enjin:19736340]

Post by D-Mac [enjin:19736340] »

Camden wrote:
monsterpile wrote:

Agree. Was thinking this would be a nice grab when I saw he was waived.